most "fun" IEMs for under $200?
Nov 16, 2010 at 1:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

DangerBrown

New Head-Fier
hey internet,
what are the most fun, musical IEMs for below $200? I listen to mostly hip hop and electronic music. Sorry for the kinda vague descriptors, I'm new to all this. I just want something... bassy? dynamic? So far I've mostly been looking at the Monster Turbines and the Panasonic RP-HJE900s.

Nov 16, 2010 at 10:43 PM Post #3 of 6
Klipsch S4's are pretty fun, especially for those genres.  The W3's have since replaced my S4's as my "fun" IEM, but I still use the S4's to workout and I really like them.  I've heard good things about the Turbines, but have never tried them myself. 

Nov 16, 2010 at 10:47 PM Post #4 of 6
I've heard really good things about the Turbines. I only have the Turbine Pros myself, which are great, but I hear that the Turbines might be a little bit more fun, with a bit more bass.

Nov 16, 2010 at 11:21 PM Post #5 of 6
Check Radius DDM.
Under 200USD and are among best value dynamic earphones. Check Reviews  and be aware of Fit issues. You got small ears, it will not work for you..

Nov 17, 2010 at 1:36 PM Post #6 of 6

Quote:
Check Radius DDM.
Under 200USD and are among best value dynamic earphones. Check Reviews  and be aware of Fit issues. You got small ears, it will not work for you..

small ears here 
frown.gif

does anyone have any experience with the Panasonic RP-HJE900s in comparison with the Turbines? I've seen a lot of comparisons between the Panasonics and the Turbine Pros, which makes me wonder if they're that much better than the original Turbines

Users who are viewing this thread

Back