Moondrop in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
May 4, 2021 at 10:14 AM Post #7,831 of 12,007
Anyone know specifics about the Blessing 2: Dusk OEM cable?
Moondrop Lace Cable, actually it's same cable with Starfield but in transparent rather than blue

Last edited:
May 4, 2021 at 10:21 AM Post #7,832 of 12,007
Just got update for this. Unbelievable.

“you want a fast shipping way, please contact to us next purchase”

As if there is a second chance.
@shenzhenaudio
Can customers know wether their shipping is shipped via 4px prior to shipping notice?
Are all customers ESP geniuses?

After the shipment notice, the feedback based on my communication is

“sorry, we can’t do anything, because it’s already shipped”

what a death trap?

This is not very far from:
“Hey, we just visited your house. we just slaughtered your pet for the catering dish, sorry we didn’t know you meant you wanted to have that raw chicken to be treated. Next time tell us do not consume animals in your house as dish ingredients. We can’t do anything to your pet, it’s dead already. Adios👋 “ who can tell a catering chef is going to slaughter your pet? We didn’t receive any notice “if you don’t tell us, we will consume first animal meat on our sight”

This has proven Shenzhen Audio is not responsible “after you paid money, it’s all your sole responsibility to take care the rest, we don’t care because money is already on our hand✌️

I will avoid Shenzhen Audio at all cost from now.
This is a slight overreaction don't you think?

With all packages that ship from china or any other country, once it reaches your destination country, it typically gets handled by your local postal carrier. In my case, I check the tracking id via USPS for the latest updates after it clears customs.

May 4, 2021 at 10:30 AM Post #7,833 of 12,007

@shenzhenaudio
Can customers know wether their shipping is shipped via 4px prior to shipping notice?

what a death trap?

“Hey, we just visited your house. we just slaughtered your pet for the catering dish, sorry we didn’t know you meant you wanted to have that raw chicken to be treated. Next time tell us do not consume animals in your house as dish ingredients. We can’t do anything to your pet, it’s dead already. Adios👋 “ who can tell a catering chef is going to slaughter your pet? We didn’t receive any notice “if you don’t tell us, we will consume first animal meat on our sight”

This has proven Shenzhen Audio is not responsible “after you paid money, it’s all your sole responsibility to take care the rest, we don’t care because money is already on our hand✌️

My two latest AE orders (E1DA portable DAC/amp and OE adapters) are both coming AE Standard Shipping. Don't know where that falls in relation to 4px, but I feel your pain. Sorry to hear they're not being very accommodating about getting you an answer.

I hope Moondrop will try to address this with SA. For now, I'll continue to order from Apos. They have treated me very well so far. Just don't have the same volume of stock SA does.
Yup, I told them. They said” go ahead share your experience”. It’s just an authorized dealer, but it’s damaging moondrop’s imaging as well. They should be aware what “authorized” mean, it’s a shared branding goodwill.
I'm doing the same with WorldWideStereo, who tried to process an RMA I'm fulfilling as a refund. I bought this item at $100 off during a promotion and was going to be left with nothing. Increasingly bad CS seems to be another symptom of the past year's events; really refreshing when you find the folks that go the extra mile. The whole concept of "brand ambassadorship" is pretty rare these days.

May 4, 2021 at 10:57 AM Post #7,834 of 12,007

@shenzhenaudio

what a death trap?

Bummer. I've had zero issues with them and I've ordered quite a bit of random things. They even attempted to file a claim with DHL when DHL once lost my package. Shipping has always been super random but I also don't have high expectations on shipping from China to the US.

May 4, 2021 at 11:05 AM Post #7,835 of 12,007

@shenzhenaudio

what a death trap?

Is Hifigo any better?
If not, I may have to pay a bit more (because I am in Canada) and order from Apos Audio.
There is also TTaudio from Canada but didn't read much feedback on them.

Last edited:
May 4, 2021 at 11:09 AM Post #7,836 of 12,007
Is Hifigo any better?
If not, I may have to pay a bit more (because I am in Canada) and order from Apos Audio.
There is also TTaudio from Canada but didn't read much feedback on them.
HiFiGo uses either a "slow" carrier or a slow DHL service (which still uses your postal carrier network). It takes 2-4 weeks normally for me.
You have the option of paying extra for expedited shipping. I believe its roughly $25 USD for USA shipping.

May 4, 2021 at 11:13 AM Post #7,838 of 12,007
Bummer. I've had zero issues with them and I've ordered quite a bit of random things. They even attempted to file a claim with DHL when DHL once lost my package. Shipping has always been super random but I also don't have high expectations on shipping from China to the US.
Guess it’s pretty recent since the suez canal incident that raised shipping and they started going cheap.

May 4, 2021 at 11:15 AM Post #7,839 of 12,007
Last edited:
May 4, 2021 at 11:15 AM Post #7,840 of 12,007
This is a slight overreaction don't you think?

With all packages that ship from china or any other country, once it reaches your destination country, it typically gets handled by your local postal carrier. In my case, I check the tracking id via USPS for the latest updates after it clears customs.
Not for my case, the tracking of 4px since it arrived United States depends on which carrier it is handled to, if USPS, maybe I got a luck, but they use shipping partners quite often which provide nothing but “arrived at port of destination”.

May 4, 2021 at 11:18 AM Post #7,841 of 12,007
My two latest AE orders (E1DA portable DAC/amp and OE adapters) are both coming AE Standard Shipping. Don't know where that falls in relation to 4px, but I feel your pain. Sorry to hear they're not being very accommodating about getting you an answer.

I hope Moondrop will try to address this with SA. For now, I'll continue to order from Apos. They have treated me very well so far. Just don't have the same volume of stock SA does.

I'm doing the same with WorldWideStereo, who tried to process an RMA I'm fulfilling as a refund. I bought this item at $100 off during a promotion and was going to be left with nothing. Increasingly bad CS seems to be another symptom of the past year's events; really refreshing when you find the folks that go the extra mile. The whole concept of "brand ambassadorship" is pretty rare these days.
Thanks mate, yea sometime we should not be cheap on shipping. Unfortunately for this case they didn’t even give an option to chose. If I was notified prior, I’d pay $30 DHL express myself.

May 4, 2021 at 11:20 AM Post #7,842 of 12,007
May 4, 2021 at 11:25 AM Post #7,843 of 12,007
May 4, 2021 at 11:36 AM Post #7,844 of 12,007
Sound like Apos is a better option, are they US based?
US Based, but working on distributorship internationally. They got my Tin P1 to me from Shenzen in 4 days via DHL. Standard shipping option.

May 4, 2021 at 11:37 AM Post #7,845 of 12,007
Check out Headphones.com. They only list stuff they have in-stock locally in USA, and they give 1-2 day free shipping and 1 year return policy: https://www.headphones.com/collections/moondrop/products/moondrop-s8
Wow! Totally forgot about headphones.com! Thanks mate!
Btw thanks for your Anole VX review, it was your review that convinced me to go Anole VX after considering u12t. It arrived today from Musictek 3day shipping, perfect tracking, no issues or whatsoever. Need to thanks Andrew from Musictek.

CE0EDBD4-433F-4447-9755-B07782E38934.jpeg

0CF8E854-BF8A-4F08-B3AF-FB19CF677251.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back