Moon Audio Reviews
Feb 13, 2014 at 2:00 PM Post #241 of 328
Feb 15, 2014 at 2:29 PM Post #242 of 328
+1

Drew's very good.

Mar 20, 2014 at 1:29 PM Post #243 of 328
Recently I bought custom cables for a Sennheiser HD800 and an Audeze LCD-3 from Drew and Nichole.  They were very helpful with answering questions and helping choose a balanced cable with the right XLR end for a BMC PureDAC that I also purchased from them. Everything was high quality and orders were managed without any issues including changes to get the right connectors.  It was much appreciated.

Apr 2, 2014 at 10:37 PM Post #244 of 328
I recently bought the new Vorzuge Pure II amp from Moon Audio's website. Ordering was a breeze and the order even came with free 2 day shipping. The amp arrived on time and was packaged extremely well. Overall, I had a great experience shopping with Moon Audio and will most definitely be ordering more from them.

Apr 3, 2014 at 7:05 PM Post #245 of 328
I'm basically homeless now because of Drew and moon audio, I keep clicking buttons on his website, and things magically appear at my front door step.. And I might add, they show up rather quickly . They do a great job.

Jun 3, 2014 at 5:33 PM Post #246 of 328
I was never a big believer in the big improvements that upgrade cables supposedly made. Sure, I heard differences but they were basically steps sideways as opposed to upward.

However, the Silver Dragon V3 has made a significant improvement in the sound of my Audeze LCD-XC. Imaging and clarity are better, and everything is in more clear focus than with the stock cable. Music sounds more open and "breathes" more freely.

A special thanks to Drew for helping me select a cable best suited to my needs and musical tastes.

Jun 9, 2014 at 4:39 AM Post #247 of 328
I recently bought a silver cable from Moon-Audio for my HD650.  I am very happy with it

Dec 1, 2014 at 2:43 PM Post #248 of 328
I just had a very, very poor experience with Drew and Moon Audio. 

Just tried to order a portable DAC through Moon Audio. I had a very, very bad experience there. They made a mistake with their discount system and did’t follow through. It was both reduced in price and their discount code worked. They tried to make me pay for it.

Moon also failed to notice this only until I sent them a reminder for my tracking code. I wanted Fedex Priority and was waiting for tracking code for a day.

The tone of voice of Drew Baird is one of a person only focussed on money only. Not clients. Not a word of excuse. No response to my questions or requests for a different solution.

I'm shocked. Moon audio. Never again for me.

Jan 15, 2015 at 2:12 PM Post #249 of 328
  I just had a very, very poor experience with Drew and Moon Audio. 

Just tried to order a portable DAC through Moon Audio. I had a very, very bad experience there. They made a mistake with their discount system and did’t follow through. It was both reduced in price and their discount code worked. They tried to make me pay for it.

Moon also failed to notice this only until I sent them a reminder for my tracking code. I wanted Fedex Priority and was waiting for tracking code for a day.

The tone of voice of Drew Baird is one of a person only focussed on money only. Not clients. Not a word of excuse. No response to my questions or requests for a different solution.

I'm shocked. Moon audio. Never again for me.

EDIT: Drew just contacted me and we've worked it out. The shipping was changed to overnight as requested. Thanks Drew and Head-Fi!

Feb 24, 2015 at 5:59 PM Post #251 of 328
When will the silver dragon for JH Roxanne/Angie/Layla be released? 

I've been waiting like FOREVER! 
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 1, 2015 at 5:50 PM Post #252 of 328
Hi Drew just wanted to let you know that I just placed an order for The Silver Dragon V3 cable for my Oppo PM-1,Looking forward to hearing it with my Astell & Kern AK100II, I will post my impression but won't be till the 26th only cause it's for my Birthday from my wonderful wife!

Michael Zay

Mar 16, 2015 at 8:54 PM Post #253 of 328
Sent Drew an email asking for a recommendation of the best cable for my SE846.  Question answered in about 2 hours.  Ordered the Silver Dragon VI for Shure Earphones and found them on my doorstep 5 days later!  And, to top it off - they sound amazing.

Thanks Drew, and Moon Audio.  I'll be back for more.

Apr 19, 2015 at 10:57 AM Post #254 of 328
Ordered the Audeze EL-8 closed back as well as silver dragon V1s for my se846. Both arrived in time and well packed. Love the build quality and ergonomics of the sdv1 cable, sounds great too. Thanks Moon Audio.

May 6, 2015 at 2:34 PM Post #255 of 328
I recently sent in my Black Dragon iem cable for re-termination to a different plug. Turn around time was only one week.
Amazing service from Drew and his team. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back