Moon Audio Reviews
Mar 3, 2016 at 4:40 AM Post #271 of 328
Recently took delivery of my third order. This time the Silver Dragon Premium for my Hifiman HE1000.
As always the service was exemplary and the cables sound wonderful.
All the way to the UK took a week and 3 days of that is awaiting customs.

Mar 5, 2016 at 10:14 AM Post #272 of 328
Just wanted to send a shout out to Drew at Moon Audio.

I'm mostly a music lover, rather than audiophile, so after a few false starts trying to figure out what system might best suite me, I swapped emails with Drew who suggested some headphones and amp based on my usage and music tastes.

I can say I was a little apprehensive that the setup would just be "good". Well. Drew knows what he is doing. I feel like I now need to re-listen to every song I own. This just blows me away.

I can't thank Drew enough for his help in getting this enthusiast some great gear, and particularly for the great customer service!

Mar 5, 2016 at 8:10 PM Post #273 of 328
^ very cool man. So what system did ya end getting? :)

Mar 6, 2016 at 1:34 AM Post #274 of 328
Anyone know of any moon-audio discount codes or coupon codes?  I'm spending $2k.

Apr 8, 2016 at 6:13 PM Post #278 of 328
  I'm sorry you feel this way, CalvinW.  This cable was purchased in March of 2014 and we stated via email on 11/24/15 that we will be thrilled to repair your silver dragon usb cable "free of charge". 

We simply need you to ship us the cable back so we can repair it.  No duty charges will be assessed on the return shipment as it will be labeled as a "repaired & returned" cable.

I also checked into the shipping costs for you at Canada post.  It should cost about $10.75-$20 to return the cable to us.

I have attached a screenshot to show you the 3 options you have that we recommend.  Please let me know how you decide to proceed.

Thank you,
Nichole Baird, CFO/VP of Marketing
3fHTYVGfdWdp4l7Tp9AldztzrVvjF7wi4mwc3eQRErdfnhHU7tnb-isJbZG_hvZJMTZ7DiEqqsTrglnkRgd1GfBLB7T0YebOak2Gkmlp=s0-d-e1-ft

106 Brady Court
Cary, NC 27511 
919-649-5018 

http://www.moon-audio.com
Follow Moon-Audio.com Today!

Please notify me by email after you received the parcel.
I decided to give you guys another try since the Blue Dragon stills works sublimely. 

Jun 25, 2016 at 7:33 PM Post #280 of 328
I like Moon Audio. They always respond to my inquiries. I've bought a few headphones and a number of cables from them over the years.

Aug 15, 2016 at 7:56 AM Post #281 of 328
Picked up a Silver Dragon V2 IEM cable yesterday from CanJam London - great construction, great everything really...

Even without the advised burn in, sounds cleaner / crisper / airier than stock on my Laylas, very happy :)

Sep 14, 2016 at 6:45 PM Post #282 of 328
I'm not a pro, just a music lover.

Myth #1 confirmed!!! Cables are making difference. My experience with moon-audio bellow:

Sunday night - silver dragon 64" ordered for W40
Monday morning - shipped
Wednesday - delivered (NY, NY)

The cable is absolutely game changer!
I was thinking to get JH13v2 on Thanksgiving or Christmas and was pretty skeptical that any other cable could make significant difference but, couldn't stop reading reviews and stop thinking to bite the bullet and try it (forgot to mention, I moved from FiiO RC-WT2 cable). Also, I have my fellow co-worker who has JH16 and he stated that W40 sounds pretty good in comparison to his JH and surprises him a lot. So, I decided to try it and now I feel like I'm going to stick to it since it sounds as I like, pretty awesome to my ears.

Anyway, it definitely makes stage wider and doing better instruments separation. It's not lacking anything and at the same time it's not adding anything unnecessary. I have only one feeling when listening to it that it sounds just right. Squeezing maximum from my W40 for sure.

Well done moon-audio!!! 

My on-the-go rig: Note 4 (Temporary. Waiting for my Fiio x5II replacement) -> otg -> AQ jitterbug -> usb -> Mojo -> Silver Dragon ->W40 (rubber tips (red)). Looks like I'll stop here for a while to spend money I don't have. :wink:

Oct 19, 2016 at 5:15 PM Post #283 of 328
How are the microphonics on the Blue Dragon v3? Need lowest possible microphonics for the Ether C which the MrSpeakers cables don't have.
Oh and also does the cable have stiffness or is it like good ol' spaghetti?

Nov 6, 2016 at 1:44 AM Post #284 of 328

hi,

i wanted to get the silver dragon v2 for the balanced ak240

i have to choose the 2nd option from the imagine right which says for ak players ??

please help 

thanks !

ps how is the cable btw ??

Nov 6, 2016 at 1:43 AM Post #285 of 328

hi,

i wanted to get the silver dragon v2 for the balanced ak240

i have to choose the 2nd option from the imagine right which says for ak players ??

please help 

thanks !

ps how is the cable btw ??

some one jus said that the last option is also for the ak240

what is the diff between the 2nd and the last option ??

thanks !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back