Mook Headphone Festival Dec. 2013 @ Singapore
Dec 18, 2013 at 2:16 PM Post #17 of 27
  @sidrpm - Actually, the link implied that, but I understand where there may have been some confusion.  

Anyone can start a Meet Impressions thread, just as this thread was started by @ClieOS in the Meet Impressions forum.

@joe - thanks for clarifying both issues.

Dec 19, 2013 at 12:20 PM Post #18 of 27
  A courtesy note at the end of the previous thread directing people here would have sufficed.

Can any one of us start a new thread under Meet Impressions?

please do the honors man!...and post ur pix and impressions. we'd be delighted to hear from u.
L3000.gif

Dec 24, 2013 at 1:06 AM Post #19 of 27
Just saw this thread... nice pictures ClieOS!  Also nice meeting you there during the Shure 1540 launch!  
beerchug.gif

And ah... you caught me when testing the Abyss
beyersmile.png

Luckily you didn't take from the front, otherwise you would have caught me while my jaw dropped 
basshead.gif

That Abyss was really unique and impressive, with maybe the best dynamic, and gutsy kick-ass bass
basshead.gif
 I've ever heard from a headphone... Impressive!  
Although when I played some classical with strings and wind instruments, I can hear the tonal balance was not as good as the dynamic power it has... STAX still better for classical IMHO...

I ended up bought Shure 1540 bundle and Philips Fidelio X1 bundle at never seen before price 
tongue_smile.gif

I missed the AKG K812, but had good time tested all the STAX line up in the festival 
L3000.gif

Excellent event... I would like to see more event like Mook, but on the other side my wallet trying to avoid it 
tongue_smile.gif

Dec 31, 2013 at 2:16 PM Post #24 of 27
  WOW!!! my stuff were posted at JH Audio FB page...great...great...great...

Great shots of your gear buddy. Congrats.

please do the honors man!...and post ur pix and impressions. we'd be delighted to hear from u.
L3000.gif

My sincere apologies, have been away for over 2 weeks. And now perhaps a bit too late to start a new thread. Next time we will have to be careful to keep the thread open and not get "hijacked". 

Happy New Year to all. 
beerchug.gif

Dec 31, 2013 at 3:24 PM Post #25 of 27

Great shots of your gear buddy. Congrats.

My sincere apologies, have been away for over 2 weeks. And now perhaps a bit too late to start a new thread. Next time we will have to be careful to keep the thread open and not get "hijacked". 

Happy New Year to all. 
beerchug.gif

tnx man!!!...good to hear from you...yeah....happy new year!!!
beerchug.gif

Jan 14, 2014 at 4:12 AM Post #26 of 27
I am a frequent visitor to Singapore...I must ensure that I will attend the next Festival. Thank you for the great photos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back