MOOH-BE00BT Official Thread!
Dec 19, 2017 at 5:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Dobrescu George

Reviewer: AudiophileHeaven
Let me introduce you the MOOH-BE00BT!

I'll need to give them a shorter name because that is a pain to write. M0 sounds good. MZero sounds kinda cool actually.

So I recently got one of those - they are quite inexpensive, and they do their job really well! You wouldn't believe how much my wife uses and loves them, and they are kinda nice for long listens, and they are one of the better BT Headphones out there, good connection, and good sound.

Official site: https://www.mo-electronics.com/

Here is some information from their official site:

1) Beryllium acoustic is a feature of the Beryllium diaphragm. Beryllium is a relatively rare element on earth and in the Universe, and outstanding for high stiffness to density ratio, good strength to density ratio, high velocity of sound, and high Debye temperature. It is a light, but very rigid material that features high-speed sound propagation, low distortion, and high efficiency drive;

2) Beryllium acoustic is a feature of the right tuning of headphones. Clean, accurate, and stable acoustic. Flat frequency response throughout the audio range. Enhanced acoustic in both the treble and the bass range. Made to hear sounds in more detail;

3) aptX high quality audio across Bluetooth transmission;

4) active echo cancellation, CVC noise suppression, and call quality improvement techniques supporting clear phone talk and remote meeting talk

5) about 32 hours of continuous transmission time including music playback at 80% volume level; 6) about 35 hours of continuous transmission time including phone talk at 80% volume level;

7) power-conscious automatic system shutdown after around 5 minutes of no connection of Bluetooth transmission signals to extend battery life;

8) low battery verbal and visual warning signals. Indication light flashes red and a verbal warning signal sounds every minute from then on. Taking 10 to 30 more minutes in normal Bluetooth transmission mode depending on conditions of audio operation. After the battery charge is exhausted, system automatically shuts down;

9) support passive mode audio operation when battery charge is exhausted and/or headphone system shuts down;

10) ergonomic design and comfortable ear cushion kits;​

I can vouch for them having a somewhat Bassy signature, with a very vivid, open and well-separated midrange, a thick and hard-hitting bass, and a smooth treble

Official specifications from the official site:

Bluetooth - apt-X
Max Range - 10m
Transducer - Closed-Back, Dynamic, 45mm Nd-Fe-B, Beryllium Diaphragm
Impedance - 32 Ohm
Frequency Response - 20Hz to 40 kHz
Sensitivity - ~100dB at 1kHz
Microphone - Electret 4015 omnidirectional
Weight - 9.8 oz
Power Supply - 700 mAh DC 3.7V Li-Polymer Built-in Battery
Charging - 5V DC 180 mA
Music Playback time - More than 30 Hours at 80% level
All headphone functions work during charging - Yes
Charging time - ~5 hours
Operating temp - 41F to 104F

Price: Around 130$

Here are also some photos from the official site, along with a few from my personal collection!

81Cz53oU2IL._SL1500_.jpg

91CmwaOUMtL._SL1500_.jpg

91yhOoXLFIL._SL1500_.jpg

814aiEiS2GL._SL1500_.jpg

IMG_20171129_143109_1.jpg

IMG_20171129_143440.jpg

IMG_20171129_143733_1.jpg

IMG_20171129_143908.jpg

Let's tak about them, and see where we get from there!

Priced at around 130$, they are quite the budget Headphone!

Dec 20, 2017 at 9:17 AM Post #4 of 7
Okay, so I asked and confirmed that those have a different sound from RBH HP-2, with a few other changes on cable, connectors, and maybe even BT modules. All in all, they might be like an updated version or something like that, although my understanding is that while the components are fairly similar, the companies are not related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back