monster turbines work very well with sony hybrid tips.
Dec 3, 2010 at 5:28 AM Post #2 of 8
Where's the cheapest place to get these hybrids? I've read that they pair up great with TF10's as well. Maybe it's time to give these buds a try.

EDIT: Nevermind. I just did a little googling and it looks like I can get these pretty much anywhere. 

Dec 3, 2010 at 6:19 AM Post #3 of 8
go to ebay and search for the seller Lostearbuds he makes imitation's of them and there nearly identical to the real thing i love mine and was so glad not to have to use foam to get a comfortable seal with all my headphones :) there maybe 8 bux with shipping and you get to choose the sizes to ship ... like 5 small 2 medium 2 large etc :) ive been giving these out to everyone i know that wears headphones and they all love em :) i have to order more soon too because i'm buying my kids headphones for christmas. jvc marshmallow ftw :)

Dec 3, 2010 at 12:46 PM Post #4 of 8
hah yea someone in my rehab center left an empty package of cheap sony buds with 2 pairs of hybrids on a coffee table with a sign saying "free tips!" 

Threw em on my turbines. They seal much better with less effort. Still don't sound that great seeing as my right turbine bud has left bass than the left. Still they're good enough that now i don't really feel like paying 20 bucks for complys. 

Dec 3, 2010 at 3:00 PM Post #5 of 8
The OEM is ok especially the price but I find the original sony is better and softer. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back