Monster Turbine
Sep 6, 2010 at 11:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 47

blackz88

100+ Head-Fier
Recently i bought a pair of Monster Turbines off Moon Audio

1. They said its 100% Genuine, do they have a good feedback? Anyone have experience with them?
2. How good are the Monster Turbines, i had a Skull Candy Ink'd
3. Any known problems with it?

Cannot wait to get them!

Sep 7, 2010 at 12:01 AM Post #2 of 47

Quote:
Recently i bought a pair of Monster Turbines off Moon Audio

1. They said its 100% Genuine, do they have a good feedback? Anyone have experience with them?

Cannot wait to get them!

You bought them first and are looking for information on them afterwards?

Sep 7, 2010 at 12:06 AM Post #3 of 47
If you bought anything from Moon Audio you have nothing to worry about. They are reputable and a head-fi sponsor. Although you really should check your sources before buying not after..

Sep 7, 2010 at 12:16 AM Post #4 of 47

Quote:
If you bought anything from Moon Audio you have nothing to worry about. They are reputable and a head-fi sponsor. Although you really should check your sources before buying not after..

I chcked that they have a high feed back on ebay and asked if they were genuine and saw they were a sponsor on headfi so i bought it

but im just reconfirming things

Sep 7, 2010 at 1:00 AM Post #5 of 47

Quote:

They should be a big step up from your Skullcandies (although I never heard any skullcany earphones).
It might be a little big and too heavy for some people, and some people says the cable is not so good.

Sep 7, 2010 at 3:35 AM Post #8 of 47
Sep 7, 2010 at 6:49 AM Post #10 of 47
i have the monster turbines, however im gettin a new pair off warranty

ive used them for about half a year but now ive upgraded to shure 530's

the turbines arent bad good bass and its quite clear however the only downfall is the durability (my right driver stopped working after half a year), sound stage limited and the highs are sometimes uncomfortable (it screeches i am not sure how to describe it).

Sep 7, 2010 at 9:08 PM Post #12 of 47

Quote:
Will monster replace it if it dies?

After all that, you ignored my suggestions for lower priced options in your other thread? Tsk..
I hope you got a good price at moon audio.

Sep 7, 2010 at 11:13 PM Post #13 of 47

Quote:
After all that, you ignored my suggestions for lower priced options in your other thread? Tsk..
I hope you got a good price at moon audio.

Sorry but i didnt like the looks on the re0 and dont like the adapter with Re zero although i believe they have better sound quality
Hippo VB, didnt like that bass gear changing thing
For raidus DDM, it was a quite neat earphone but they costed $200 altogther (shipping included)

My Monsters costed $135 (shipping included) from Moon Audio

Sep 7, 2010 at 11:30 PM Post #14 of 47
I hope you realize the Turbine Pro warranty is not the same for the regular Turbine.  If it dies out of warranty you are on your own.  I have not heard the regular Turbines so have nothing to add about SQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back