Monster Turbine Pro Copper
Aug 3, 2012 at 8:48 AM Post #1,712 of 1,752
Quote:
SInce there seems to be the usual huge difference in price between the US and the rest of the world can any one recommend a dealer that will ship them to Australia?

Thank you

I got mine from Amazon. The price usually fluctuate between $200 to $250 USD. Another $10 for shipping. And if you don't like it, you can return for a full refund. You would need to pay for the return shipping though. 

Oct 29, 2012 at 9:36 PM Post #1,714 of 1,752
Need some help... When I listen ambiental or chill-out tracks at low volume I hear something like a hiss or static noise(like from a vinyl disc) that dissappears when I raise the volume. The same noise comes when I change fast volume at low passages of music. It happens on 2 laptops with 2 different sound cards but not at my mobile phone Nokia N8. I bought the MTPC as used from Internet and after comparing the whole package I am 99% sure that they are genuine. My guess is that at low volumes the sound card is not driving enough current/voltage... into MTPC, that's why it works ok at high volume.

Oct 29, 2012 at 11:02 PM Post #1,715 of 1,752
It is just the difference in noise floor of the different equipment.

Feb 14, 2013 at 8:02 AM Post #1,716 of 1,752
Nice review! I've bought mine yesterday for 190€ on Amazon and I should receive them tomorrow.. I've heard that burn-in pratice in is very useful for this headphones.. do you think I should burn-in mine? I've never do this before on my headphones 

Mar 20, 2013 at 8:20 AM Post #1,717 of 1,752
Quote:
Nice review! I've bought mine yesterday for 190€ on Amazon and I should receive them tomorrow.. I've heard that burn-in pratice in is very useful for this headphones.. do you think I should burn-in mine? I've never do this before on my headphones 

Which country amazon site was this? The UK one has the MTPC listed at £220+

Apr 8, 2013 at 9:14 PM Post #1,720 of 1,752
Think it has been mentioned a couple times, but if you want to wear them overear to avoid microphonics, the Audeo ear guides work very well.  Got a pair recently and based on my ear shape I had issue with a nice fit with the Coppers when worn normally, overear I get a deeper fit and find them much more comfortable. 

Nov 21, 2013 at 8:13 PM Post #1,722 of 1,752
Hey guys, I own V-moda crossfade lp's and the v-moda vibrato, i was wondering if upgrading to the coppers or golds would be a good choice, i was planning on getting the refurbished golds. I like bass with accurate treble and mids, and want it to sound good and a little bit warm

Nov 22, 2013 at 12:11 AM Post #1,723 of 1,752
I've owned those for a while now and they are my favorite IEM's so far. I currently own Shure SCL3, UE700, Klipsch S4i, Monster iSport Immersion and Audio Technica ATH-M50. I don't own an amp or DAC yet, all I have is the iPhone dongle named SRS iWOW 3D. The MTPC are amazing sounding earphones. I admit to having lots of fun with them since I use them daily. Sometimes I just wish the cable was more robust or even braided as I wouldn't mind using them when I commute from home to work.

Nov 22, 2013 at 12:26 AM Post #1,725 of 1,752
For me, the bass sounds very controlled, especially if you look at all my other IEM's or even ATH-M50's that I can use to compare. The MTCP give me a great balance between all frequencies and while allowing me a certain level of analytic listening (not at the level of Shure's very flat sound signature), they remain very fun and sound warm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back