Monster Dr. Dre Studio break
Sep 27, 2010 at 12:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

mugenrsx

New Head-Fier
Hi, I have just received a gift from a friend. It is the Monster Dr. Dre Studio, and it is so comfort and I love it so much. However, after I open it up, the top cushion fall off. I manage to put it back on, but every time I put on it, it will fall off. Does anyone have the similar experience? Anyway I can fix it? 
confused_face.gif

Sep 27, 2010 at 1:01 AM Post #2 of 7
Hello, and I'm glad that you have such an amazing friend!

I'd hate to be the one to say this, but Dr. Dre headphones are made by the notorious "Monster" company, which is known for shoddy products and ridiculously overpriced equipments-you can buy headphones with much, much higher quality with that kind of price. Give it back to your friend and ask him/her to return the product if he/she can...

Sep 27, 2010 at 1:06 AM Post #3 of 7
I've been very skeptical about the durability of the beats since i watched a 'certain' youtube vid about them. i guess the only way to fix em is to get a replacement (if it's still within the warranty)
too bad though, since i really like them in terms of comfort 
biggrin.gif

Sep 27, 2010 at 1:07 AM Post #4 of 7
Dr Dre's are notorious around here for being low quality for their price mate. If you can, try to see if your friend is able to return them as defective and get your money back. He sounds like a good friend! Unfortunately I am not able to help you fix them if that is what you want to do. If he can return them for your money back, I'd have a look around these forums and you will see there are some much better headphones you can get for the price. If not, I wish you the best of luck with fixing them and hope you enjoy!

Sep 27, 2010 at 1:35 AM Post #5 of 7
Yep, ask your friend to return these and get a refund. In the mean time, look up some better headphones for the same price, and when your friend gets his money back, just ask him to buy you another model (that you just looked up) with that money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back