Monster Cable horrible service
Oct 19, 2011 at 11:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

smoothtalker

Head-Fier
[size=10pt] [/size]
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I recently shipped my mtpc to monster cable in brisbane for rma. And apparently monster lost the delivered airmail! What the heck really.. Mediocre seriously. There wasn't even any reply from monster through their website email. I had to go to their facebook page to seek help..[/size][/size][/size]

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Anyone had similar experience with monster?[/size][/size]

[size=10pt][size=10pt]-update as of 21 oct-[/size][/size]
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Monster cable is ok finally. They are talking again to me and offering solutions. It's usps that is horrible now! They are not helping to locate the mail transition history[/size][/size]

[size=10pt][size=10pt]-22 oct update[/size][/size]
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Finally linked up with the postmaster and indeed the mail was delivered to monster. All leave it to monster now. From now on any actions by monster are a reflection of their standards of customer service.[/size][/size]

[size=10pt][size=10pt]-final update[/size][/size]
[size=10pt][size=10pt]There is a closure finally. At the end i sorted things out with monster cable. That manager was kind enough offer what is fair to me, a replacement. However monster has never exactly admitted any mistakes on their part. The verdict from me is still, i'll never deal with monster cable again. Ever.[/size][/size]

Oct 19, 2011 at 11:38 AM Post #2 of 5

Quote:
[size=10pt]I recently shipped my MTPC to monster cable in Brisbane for RMA. And apparently they lost the parcel! What the heck really.. [/size]

[size=10pt]Mediocre seriously. There wasn't even any reply from monster through their website email. I had to go to their facebook page to seek help..[/size]

[size=10pt]Anyone had similar experience with monster?[/size]

They've lost your parcel ? 
mad.gif
 Monster Cable is not really known for replying quickly or costumer service but hopefully they'll refund you.

Oct 19, 2011 at 11:40 AM Post #3 of 5
You mean they received your defective IEM but then lost it? Or was it the carrier that lost the parcel and they never received it?

And really you should just call them instead of whine about email and Facebook. Works much better. 

I bought a refurbished pair of MTPC. 90 days later I sent it back, they shipped me a brand new pair all sealed and unopened. 

Oct 20, 2011 at 1:30 PM Post #5 of 5

USPS delivered the air mail but monster NEVER claim received it. I'm already talking to 2 person one being the customer service manager but none seems sincere. They took pretty long to reply my emails too. Seriously after this incident I'll never deal with monster again.

Quote:
You mean they received your defective IEM but then lost it? Or was it the carrier that lost the parcel and they never received it?

And really you should just call them instead of whine about email and Facebook. Works much better. 

I bought a refurbished pair of MTPC. 90 days later I sent it back, they shipped me a brand new pair all sealed and unopened. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back