MOJO 2 vs IFI GRYPHON
Aug 4, 2022 at 5:14 PM Post #3 of 24
I actually had a similar issue recently. I was also trying to decide between both of them. I ended up going with the gryphon due to its better interface and ease of use. Overall I would say that the gryphon is definitely worth the money. I use it to power all of the headphones/iems that I have in my signature while I'm on the go.

Aug 4, 2022 at 8:19 PM Post #4 of 24
I actually had a similar issue recently. I was also trying to decide between both of them. I ended up going with the gryphon due to its better interface and ease of use. Overall I would say that the gryphon is definitely worth the money. I use it to power all of the headphones/iems that I have in my signature while I'm on the go.
Thank you for your reply .
How do you like the Sennheiser IE 600 ?

Aug 4, 2022 at 8:43 PM Post #5 of 24
Thank you for your reply .
How do you like the Sennheiser IE 600 ?
I absolutely love them. I consider them better than my u12t's and the ie 300's. They're also built like a tank. I can throw them at a wall, and nothing will happen to them. Also, the metal they're made out of is more prone to scratch other surfaces than itself lmao

Aug 12, 2022 at 7:32 PM Post #6 of 24
I have used my buddy's Mojo 2 a few times and I think it sounds just fine, but my Gryphon is significantly more user friendly. The Mojo 2 (and other Chord products for that matter) are definitely something you have to learn your way around and get used to using, whereas the Gryphon is all user friendly and intuitive to the point where you know how to use it without even reading the manual for the most part.

Aug 12, 2022 at 7:33 PM Post #7 of 24
I have used my buddy's Mojo 2 a few times and I think it sounds just fine, but my Gryphon is significantly more user friendly. The Mojo 2 (and other Chord products for that matter) are definitely something you have to learn your way around and get used to using, whereas the Gryphon is all user friendly and intuitive to the point where you know how to use it without even reading the manual for the most part.
Imo chord is overrated. Their products look cheaper than $100 Dacs

Aug 26, 2022 at 3:40 PM Post #9 of 24
I've found Chord gear to be frustrating to use and overpriced. Not a fan of their design aesthetic either, which is trying way too hard to be cool and different.

iFi gear is the complete opposite. Unpretentious, sensibly priced, and uniformly great sounding, to my ears at least. Love my iDSD Black Label with the Arya!

Sep 21, 2022 at 9:49 AM Post #10 of 24
A good VS here

VS

Oct 28, 2022 at 1:08 PM Post #13 of 24
I had both at one time and much prefer the Mojo2.
I will also add that I recently got the iFi Gold Bar and I prefer the Gold Bar to the Gryphon.

I compared the Gold Bar, Mojo2 and Gryphon all at once together. I returned the Gryphon.

Different use case, but right now I’m using the Gold Bar more than the Mojo2. Mojo2 has an edge in sound but the Gold Bar kills it in size and portability and to me, the Gold Bar has a more enjoyable sound than the Gryphon did.

All my subjective opinion here of course.

Aug 23, 2023 at 12:40 PM Post #14 of 24
Which is better for IEM desktop use? Don't really care about portability as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back