Modifying WM1Z/A
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2020 at 12:33 PM Post #331 of 3,042
Tried it and indeed the bass quantity increased But funnily after restarting the certificates option was still there in settings I checked in rock box and the region showed CA(301) and there was no option to change language as well just like the J region

Yes I saw same thing the certificate is like the Jp lol very intriguing but sound tuning is different!

Mar 3, 2020 at 1:38 PM Post #332 of 3,042
Hello guys,

Where do I find the new Jupiter and Mercury FW? Looking everywhere but couldn't find it.

Mar 3, 2020 at 2:03 PM Post #334 of 3,042
Last edited:
Mar 3, 2020 at 3:08 PM Post #335 of 3,042
after a bit of listening time it is obvious to my ears that the Jupiter series has the best treble response that my stock 1A can produce (along with a set of Moondrop S8).

dont get me wrong, bass and mids are proper also, but the sparkle (without sibilance) present in the treble is what i have been looking for since i purchased this DAP

big ups to the Public Relations Director and the "Stepfather" of the Walkman for the epic works

Mar 3, 2020 at 3:40 PM Post #337 of 3,042
My stock wm1a is originaly from E region. I change to J region now. Do I need universal or J fw ?

Universal. It has nothing to do with the region code but with where it was intended to be sold

Mar 3, 2020 at 4:11 PM Post #340 of 3,042
after a bit of listening time it is obvious to my ears that the Jupiter series has the best treble response that my stock 1A can produce (along with a set of Moondrop S8).

dont get me wrong, bass and mids are proper also, but the sparkle (without sibilance) present in the treble is what i have been looking for since i purchased this DAP

big ups to the Public Relations Director and the "Stepfather" of the Walkman for the epic works
wich Tier?

Mar 3, 2020 at 4:13 PM Post #342 of 3,042
Mar 3, 2020 at 4:17 PM Post #343 of 3,042
E is not EU unit but tourist/international so I assume it should be Universal ?
That was what I got confused originally, even though E is not Europe as in the Label but it uses the same ID as Europe/Australia. The other one is Japan and then Universal including USA/Ca/China and whatever else

Mar 3, 2020 at 4:19 PM Post #344 of 3,042
I Can confirm Jupiter T2 sounds Very good awesome staging Great work again! and good reverb! dough its a little bit loud for my crappy gear! lol trebble sounds refined and very elegant I think sony should had released this one as 3.02. something important its that it doesnt sounds weird its sounds as stock sony FW but refined Jupiter T1 sounded Even better I guess iem sensibilty is really important Mars T1 Sounded to me like the 3.00 but with very elevated bass.. so its very Holographic as the autors state... I think I like it too! Even Tier 1 its very revealing! but Is trebble heavy the Direct modes sound really good on all this new FW

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back