Moderator please read
Dec 26, 2010 at 3:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

KruZin

AKA: Parrots and many other aliases.
My Lost JH16 thread was temporarily closed for cleanup but has now been reopened but it is not possible to post in the thread for some reason so could you possibly fix this issue please.

Thank you.

Dec 26, 2010 at 4:21 PM Post #3 of 16

Dude, the mods or jude dont like when a thread is turning in to a Bad Feedback thread for a sponsor so they wont open it again. Watch!

We will see as uncle Eric did say the thread has been reopened but maybe forgot to actually open it which is why I have messaged him and posted this.

Dec 26, 2010 at 5:23 PM Post #4 of 16

Quote:
Dude, the mods or jude dont like when a thread is turning in to a Bad Feedback thread for a sponsor so they wont open it again. Watch!

You are sure making some huge claims around here. By the way, they don't keep Bad Feedback threads locked, the customer service thread for Ultrasone shows that.

JH Audio isn't even a sponsor, by the way.

Dec 26, 2010 at 5:51 PM Post #5 of 16
If you look at the last post left by the mod he says he has reopened the thread so obviously he has just made some sort of mistake or just forgot to open it which is why I opened this thread to remind them. I do not believe what you have suggested maxjan because if that was the case then they could just delete the whole thread.

Dec 26, 2010 at 7:13 PM Post #7 of 16
if a company mistreats a client  who pays top dollar for top service , then his thread should not be locked , but the other way round.

Simple.

Dec 26, 2010 at 9:28 PM Post #9 of 16
First, if anyone need to contact the mod team, the 'red flag' / report button is the way to go, not opening another thread.

Second, that thread is locked because some people are close to insulting each other in that thread, and those are the posts are being deleted, at least that is what I see in that thread.

Dec 26, 2010 at 10:15 PM Post #10 of 16

First, if anyone need to contact the mod team, the 'red flag' / report button is the way to go, not opening another thread.

Second, that thread is locked because some people are close to insulting each other in that thread, and those are the posts are being deleted, at least that is what I see in that thread.

Sorry, being new here I did not realise that that button was for, I will remember that in future. I saw that some of the messages and replies to those messages were deleted then the mod posted that the thread was reopened in his post but it is still locked. I will try that red flag now.

Dec 27, 2010 at 10:00 AM Post #11 of 16

Quote:
The way things are going, this thread might even get locked!

JHA is indeed a Head-Fi.org sponsor

Huh, I can't find their sponsorship link on the side?

Dec 27, 2010 at 10:15 AM Post #12 of 16

Quote:

Seriously, guys, would you knock off this "conspiracy" junk?

First, if there was some sort of backroom deal to protect JHA, the thread would have disappeared back when it started.

Second, I would not have removed part of the conversation (which bordered on being racist, IIRC, which is against the TOS and I won't stand for) and left the complaint if there was some sort of conspiracy.

Third, I have no financial or other interest in any sponsor or manufacturer of headphone goods.  I will happily sign an affidavit, under oath and under penality of perjury to that effect. By the way, lying on that would end my career.  The other mods and admins also have no financial interest, save Jude, but Jude owns Head-Fi.  That's not exactly a conspiracy or a dark secret.

So can this stupid conspiracy BS, won't you?

As for the thread, like I said, it needed to be cleaned up.  I thought that I reopened it, but I must have forgotten or been pulled away.  Then I would up doing a bunch of family stuff - including hanging out with my six year-old nephew who had been hospitalized for a few days and just got out on Christmas Day.  He's OK.

Then when I finally got a chance to get back on here, I apologized and tried to reopen it as quickly as possible.

I think this is a system error - I'll look into it.

Dec 27, 2010 at 3:36 PM Post #14 of 16
Thanks for opening the thread back up Eric I knew that you must have either forgotten of there was some sort of error. Can someone please close this thread, I only opened it to get the attention of a mod as I did not know I had to use the red flag. Thanks again Eric for cleaning that thread up.

Dec 27, 2010 at 5:40 PM Post #15 of 16
If you look to the right you will actually see that JHA is a featured sponsor. It even has a large logo displayed.

Quote:
Quote:
The way things are going, this thread might even get locked!

JHA is indeed a Head-Fi.org sponsor

Huh, I can't find their sponsorship link on the side?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back