MM 80i - SuperFi 5vi - hf3
Aug 12, 2010 at 1:10 PM Post #2 of 2
I have the UESF5vi's, bearing in mind I have only had them for a few days:

Pros are the aesthetics and sound IMO, its clear and well balanced, I was skeptical to buy them at first after a few reviews said they had no bass, rolled off etc, but they do have bass, its present and its acceptable for bass heavy music but if you are a basshead I probably would choose something else. I have used the mic a few times on skype with friends and they said the clarity was really good (haven't heard for myself)

The only issues I have so far is that the cable transfers alot of microphonics when worn down and I could not imagine using them on the go unless you wear them over ear. The button is a single button, once for play/pause and double click for skipping tracks. I wish they included a volume button/rocker, I also would of preferred the button on the microphone rather than halfway down the cable.

Other than that, I haven't used the others you listed but I'm sure there are better options available. Do a search on here of the headphones which you listed and I'm sure you'll find pages of info/reviews and you might be able to get a better idea of which is best for you, or just go and try/buy them. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back