Mixr vs Studio question
Mar 26, 2013 at 12:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

DarthBane93

New Head-Fier
Before I get flamed by all the beats hating (with good reason) audiophiles in here, allow me to preface this by saying I know that beats are terrible headphones for the price and that there are indeed much better out there. I do in fact own a pair of v-moda M-80's which are some of the best headphones I've ever listened too. I also have a pair of bluetooth beats I got as a gift whose sole purpose is use purely for convenience at the gym. (lets be honest there arn't too many quality bluetooth headsets out there so why not) At any rate I have a gamestop trade in card with 250 and I don't really have any desire for games so I figured why not get what essentially amounts to be either 10 dollar studios or free Mixr headphones, (if they were that price to start with no one would hate on them) So my question is which is "better" and why. Again I must stress not turn this into a beats suck thread. I am well aware that they hold a very unjustified price tag which only idiots would jump on.

Mar 26, 2013 at 12:33 AM Post #2 of 6
Lucky for you I'm not an audiophile so I won't flame you. In fact I just bought a Soul by Ludacris SL150.

As for your question, I say go with the Mixr, imo it sounds better, looks better, and it don't require batteries.

Mar 26, 2013 at 10:50 AM Post #4 of 6
So far it looks like the Mixr then on both counts (going by amazon value). I likely will at least give listening to the Mixr a shot if only for comparisons sake/having another backup pair of headphones, and then if I absolutely despise them I'll just sell them to some poor soul who is convinced they are the greatest headphones around. Although I've only ever had a problem with the pricing of beats I feel like most people on here would hate on them even if they were free.

Mar 26, 2013 at 11:01 AM Post #5 of 6
get the mixrs and sell them to your local gangsterzzzz.

Mar 26, 2013 at 4:00 PM Post #6 of 6
I think opening them would significantly reduce the going price. I wouldn't hate them if they were free, but I wouldn't use them, like many cheaper headphones that aren't as good as what I have already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back