Nov 26, 2009 at 3:59 AM Post #17 of 39
How does Saturday December 19th sound?

Nov 26, 2009 at 4:25 AM Post #18 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by punkaroo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How does Saturday December 19th sound?

Sounds good to me.

Nov 28, 2009 at 1:21 AM Post #20 of 39
I'd love to come but the wife's BD is Dec 19th so I'm out.

I hope the meet goes well for you Pat and I extend best wishes/Merry Xmas to all. Hopefully another opportunity in the coming year will afford me the chance to talk shop,meet new and familiar faces etc etc.

Peete.

Nov 28, 2009 at 3:35 PM Post #21 of 39
I just updated my original posting thinking I could make the meet on either the 19th or the 20th...then I realized I have a medical appointment on the 20th. Dammit!

Wish you could come out Peete
frown.gif

Dec 1, 2009 at 3:14 PM Post #24 of 39
There hasn't been much interest
frown.gif
I need people to confirm with me whether or not they're coming with a pm and what gear you're bringing.

Thanks!

Dec 2, 2009 at 5:30 AM Post #26 of 39
I'm pretty sure I can still make it - however, most people will likely find the date too close to Christmas and may be too busy with all those seasonal duties and obligations. So, yes I'll likely attend, but would probably see a larger and more productive meet in say late January or February.

Dec 3, 2009 at 3:34 PM Post #27 of 39
I didn't realize that Pat had started this thread about a meet until she PMd me about it recently. I'll definitely to my best to attend whenever the new date is.

December is always a bad time of year for everyone cause they're so busy with shopping & parties so I'm sure more will be able to attend in January or February subject to road/weather conditions.

After listening to Peete's amazing balanced set-up I just had to get myself a balanced set up for my 650s. He suggested the Little Dot DAC_1 and MK VII amp. Although not in the same league as Peete's rig it sounds amazing. The 650s are elevated to a new level balanced vs. single ended!

I received my HF2s after the meet and burned them in for 400 hours and I'm impressed with the sound.

Hope everyone has a great holiday! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

beerchug.gif

Dec 3, 2009 at 8:35 PM Post #28 of 39
I too want to hear some balanced 650's before I get a new amp. I really want to hear the millet hybrid's with my sr325i, might just pick one of those up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canuck57 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I didn't realize that Pat had started this thread about a meet until she PMd me about it recently. I'll definitely to my best to attend whenever the new date is.

December is always a bad time of year for everyone cause they're so busy with shopping & parties so I'm sure more will be able to attend in January or February subject to road/weather conditions.

After listening to Peete's amazing balanced set-up I just had to get myself a balanced set up for my 650s. He suggested the Little Dot DAC_1 and MK VII amp. Although not in the same league as Peete's rig it sounds amazing. The 650s are elevated to a new level balanced vs. single ended!

I received my HF2s after the meet and burned them in for 400 hours and I'm impressed with the sound.
Hope everyone has a great holiday! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

beerchug.gif

Dec 7, 2009 at 9:15 PM Post #29 of 39
Sorry to hear about the cancellation Pat but the bright side of this development may make for a better meet in the new year from an attendence/paticipation standpoint.

Let me know when the new date is settled upon and I will make arrangments to attend
smily_headphones1.gif

I have overhauled my Ref rig with some substantial DIY mods the results of which I'm still in the process of evaluating but the preliminary findings are all positive thus far, in some aspects substantially so. It'll be fun to share these changes with others who appreciate such things
bigsmile_face.gif

Merry Xmas to all
smily_headphones1.gif

Peete.

Dec 16, 2009 at 3:02 AM Post #30 of 39
Ya - lets try for the new year - my SR Lambda (normal bias) and SRM-1/Mk2 (vC) just came in, and like ---WOW - stats is where its at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back