Minneapolis Meet?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2008 at 6:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 697

Klarus

100+ Head-Fier
Hey all you Minneapolis/St. Paul people, what do you say to a meet sometime in the coming weeks here? Last one was fun, and it would be cool if we can get more people to come.

I might be able to offer a space starting on the first of next month, somewhere in NE (warehouse or something...we'll see!), but if someone else might be willing to host 5-10 people (or more!) that would be fantastic too!

Well, any takers? ^__^

Jan 23, 2008 at 3:39 PM Post #3 of 697
Now that's not a bad idea. I won't be able to donate a space anymore, at least not for a while here--but if there's someone willing to host something by the MOA, that would be fantastic. I need my hi-fi fix!
tongue.gif

Jan 25, 2008 at 4:25 AM Post #7 of 697
Hi all,

As long as it is not during the period of Feb 1 to Feb 8 - I will try to make it.

Not much gear now - only my SOHA + JISBOS amp, Beresford DAC, AKG271S.
Having sold off my HD595 and looking for a pair of HD650.

Though the Bijou is currently in the works and the modded PS1 as CD player may surprise some.

her shann

Jan 25, 2008 at 5:24 AM Post #8 of 697
Thanks for the pm Kahuna. Hey Paul.

I have some stuff going on over the next month, so I'll have to see how things shape up. I really don't have all that much gear anymore either- balanced headroom, balanced 650s and perhaps a Pico. Actually I just bought a Sansa Click today... its blue.... does that excite anyone
biggrin.gif
?

I'll see what you guys come up with and determine if I can make it from there.

Feb 3, 2008 at 2:49 AM Post #13 of 697
I am in Sioux Falls, but sorry colonelkernel8, I drive to Rapid way to often. However, I am up for doing something by the MOA. I have a few toys I can bring, PINT, Millett MAX, Pimeta, a few AlienDACs, some SR225s and some HD595s if any of that excites anyone.

Oh yeah, I have some Shure E4cs and some Senn PXC-250s too.

Feb 3, 2008 at 5:03 AM Post #14 of 697
I might be able to meet too.

I live in St. Paul, work in warehouse district in Mpls.

Nothing high-end, but have new iPod, Grado SR-225, Senn HD-25-1, Ety. ER4P->S to bring.

Any guess on when?

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back