1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Minneapolis meet 2019

First

Back
1 2
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Next

Last
  1. calebthelion
    Needle Doctor is pretty close for me which would be rather helpful as w/e it is I'll probably be heading there from work

2. Feilong4
    Hmm, other than space and distance (for me), the Needle Doctor was ok.

3. azeral
    Ah, this is what I was thinking of.
    Anyway, either is good I guess if the main factor is accessibility for most members, which seems to be significant.

The business-hosted option just seemed like it would be a weird mix of customers and meet attendees, possibly vying for space, but I wasn't there years ago.

4. Feilong4
    I believe we did it on a Sunday when the store would be closed, so we basically had the day to ourselves.

5. Hansotek
    I liked doing it at needle doctor. That’s a righteous spot.

6. nnordstr
    I'm up for meeting at Needle Doctor as well.

7. LeMoviedave
    Needle Doctor is fine by me as well. Should we start working on a date? I say we aim for the end of April or early May. That gives us plenty of time to work our individual schedules out.

8. Feilong4
    I'm fine with late April or early May.

9. howdy
    Hopefully before May, that's when camping season starts for me. Can't wait to go camping!

10. Eggplant
    I'm pretty flexible, once things are figured out on here, I'll make it work on my end. :)

11. LeMoviedave
    Let's shoot for late April then.

12. LeMoviedave
    I am currently liquidating my collection, but I will bring what I gots.

13. Feilong4
    I counted possibly 5 people on my post on the r/headphone subreddit that showed interest in attending. I think we can expect about 15 people, judging based off the people who replied there and here as of now. I may have a few people coming as well, and I'm not sure whether you guys will have other folks as well. I'm also not sure how many of us plan to have tables set up. Might we have enough room?

As for location, here's the poll that @boneburglar made: https://www.strawpoll.me/17546416/r

I'd like a Roseville building (since it's closer to me cough cough), but it seems like most people here are closer to Minneapolis :wink:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  14. boneburglar
    More people seem to be voting for Roseville, good for me

15. Artemis32
    End of may-early April works well for me, I dont have any gear to bring though, I'm actually saving up to get them with my first pc build.

calebthelion likes this.
First

Back
1 2
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Next

Last