Mini-Meet in FLORIDA. North/Central area. Look here if interested!
Feb 15, 2013 at 10:39 AM Post #17 of 151
Jax native here!

New to audiophilia myself.. don't have anything worth sharing... but would love to increase the attendance.. if only just so I could gain more knowledge about phones and equipment.

But if that act is frowned upon. I will look upon from a distance with binoculars haha.

Feb 15, 2013 at 11:17 AM Post #18 of 151
I just recently moved to Jacksonville from Orlando my current inventory consists of:

Headphones:

Ultrasone Pro 750
Ultrasone Pro Dj-1

Iem:

Aurosonics - These were actually manufactured locally in Orlando by Precision Laboratories. They are custom fitted so I don't think they count for sharing.

Source Equipment:

AMB Labs Mini3
Apogee Duet II

Feb 15, 2013 at 3:42 PM Post #19 of 151
Quote:
Jax native here!

New to audiophilia myself.. don't have anything worth sharing... but would love to increase the attendance.. if only just so I could gain more knowledge about phones and equipment.

But if that act is frowned upon. I will look upon from a distance with binoculars haha.

Heya,

I don't have any issue with that. Gotta start some where. Who knows, by the time we get a date set, maybe you'll have a pair of headphones or something. If not, again, I don't see issue with people showing who are there to learn/experience things so that they can figure out what they want. It's the best way to start this hobby (actually hearing some stuff).

Quote:
I just recently moved to Jacksonville from Orlando my current inventory consists of:

Headphones:

Ultrasone Pro 750
Ultrasone Pro Dj-1

Iem:

Aurosonics - These were actually manufactured locally in Orlando by Precision Laboratories. They are custom fitted so I don't think they count for sharing.

Source Equipment:

AMB Labs Mini3
Apogee Duet II

Excellent, cool source equipment too.

Both added.

Very best,

Feb 26, 2013 at 5:15 AM Post #22 of 151
Quote:
Any updates? :D

Still talking with people. A few more interested. And a possible place has been offered up in Jacksonville. But still need a reliable place for Gainesville. Anyone who can establish a meet place in Gainesville that is reliable would be appreciated to help out a bit.

Very best,

Feb 26, 2013 at 8:26 PM Post #26 of 151
Quote:
What kind of a place are you looking for in gainesville? I've never been  to a meet so I don't know how these things usually go.

Any place really.

I think as long as there are tables or at least a single big table, a few chairs, relatively quiet, with some power outlets and lighting and some working air conditioner, we'd be ok.

Very best,

Mar 5, 2013 at 1:12 AM Post #28 of 151
hey I'd like to participate depending on when, I'll make the trip to 'where'. I am in Miami but I'll make the trip for the fun of it. I have Shiit's Gungnir/Mojolnir with LCD-2s and LCD-3s; also have a Dragonfly and a pair of AKG 550s

Mar 5, 2013 at 1:23 AM Post #29 of 151
Quote:
hey I'd like to participate depending on when, I'll make the trip to 'where'. I am in Miami but I'll make the trip for the fun of it. I have Shiit's Gungnir/Mojolnir with LCD-2s and LCD-3s; also have a Dragonfly and a pair of AKG 550s

Very cool, Miami is quite a distance!

Very best,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back