Mini balanced to 3.5mm. adapter ... in my way.
May 21, 2013 at 9:00 AM Post #17 of 94
I've got something like that too. Komkrit, are you based in Thailand?

Up close I see the difference. Komkrits is even better looking. On your dap pic I thought they were identical.

May 21, 2013 at 11:26 AM Post #18 of 94
Quote:
Up close I see the difference. Komkrits is even better looking. On your dap pic I thought they were identical.

And the difference being???

May 21, 2013 at 12:19 PM Post #19 of 94
That plastic logo covered mezzo sleeve. :p

May 21, 2013 at 12:31 PM Post #20 of 94
Quote:
I have now been so fortunate that I have got my very own Komkrit adapter, by cortesy of my friend Komkrit.

I would like to share a few words on how much I like this little beauty. It looks as if made in the Viablue factory, and the convenience of having such a compact adapter will allow me to balance all my future headphone cables. Currently I have only my lcd cable running on balanced, and now I can use that reference cable on any rig without a lot of hassle. This has also allowed me to finally evaluate my Intruder when running balanced or se. I must say the sq of the adapter seems really good, later hopefully I will have more cables so I can experiment more on the actual sq performance. So far I am thrilled!
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks Komkrit!

Well done Komkrit  ! 

May 21, 2013 at 10:41 PM Post #21 of 94
Quote:
I've got something like that too. Komkrit, are you based in Thailand?

Yes,I live in Thailand.

This is my original presentation of this adapter in Thailand.
date ... 22/04/2013 ( 22 April 2013 )  time ... 08:44:03
in Thai language but the same pics.
http://forum.munkonggadget.com/detail.php?id=108991

My idea for this adapter is no license.It's for everyone who love music. :wink:
(one week later it had been another adapter like this >> the same as in your picture at 29 April 2013 )

Thanks.

May 21, 2013 at 11:27 PM Post #22 of 94
I have now been so fortunate that I have got my very own Komkrit adapter, by cortesy of my friend Komkrit.

I would like to share a few words on how much I like this little beauty. It looks as if made in the Viablue factory, and the convenience of having such a compact adapter will allow me to balance all my future headphone cables. Currently I have only my lcd cable running on balanced, and now I can use that reference cable on any rig without a lot of hassle. This has also allowed me to finally evaluate my Intruder when running balanced or se. I must say the sq of the adapter seems really good, later hopefully I will have more cables so I can experiment more on the actual sq performance. So far I am thrilled!:)

Thanks Komkrit!

Very happy to know that you love my adapter. :)

May 30, 2013 at 2:01 AM Post #23 of 94
This is...KOMKRIT adapter Rev.2
More accessible.
More compact.

More accessible...Longer front 3.5mm. jack >>> can connect the player which in a small hole case.
More compact at the back of the adapter.

Rev.1 and Rev.2

Please wait for the details of DIY.
L3000.gif

May 30, 2013 at 11:47 AM Post #27 of 94
Very nice and practical Rev.2 Komkrit. Congrats on a job well done.

May 31, 2013 at 9:21 PM Post #29 of 94
DIY...KOMKRIT adapter Rev.2

Modify for female mini balanced.

Measure the internal diameter of the Viablue body >>> approximate 9.5mm.

Cut the round sticker 9.5mm. on the female mini balanced plug.

Reshape to cylindrical by a cutter and a file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back