Michigan Spring Meet-Up 2013 (APRIL 20TH @ MSU KELLOGG)
Jan 27, 2013 at 3:16 PM Post #61 of 334
Expressing interest and also looking for HE500's to listen to in the michigan area. Perhaps for 30 minutes or so, if anyone has a pair. I was about to pull the trigger on some HD650's but now im wondering if the HE500's might be better.

Just to clarify, by "expressing interest", i mean that unless theres a +4 hour drive involved from detroit area/oakland county, i WILL show up regardless of what other events will be happening at that time in my life, save for emergencies.

Jan 27, 2013 at 4:05 PM Post #62 of 334
Quote:
There's a place in Saginaw called The Listening Room that sells Grado headphones and has a lot of high-end amps, receivers, and speakers.

Oh, neat! I never knew that. Wish I learned that before this past summer when I bought the 225i's to try. 

Jan 27, 2013 at 10:39 PM Post #67 of 334
Also works for me as well

beerchug.gif

Jan 28, 2013 at 9:28 AM Post #68 of 334
Quote:
Expressing interest and also looking for HE500's to listen to in the michigan area. Perhaps for 30 minutes or so, if anyone has a pair. I was about to pull the trigger on some HD650's but now im wondering if the HE500's might be better.

Just to clarify, by "expressing interest", i mean that unless theres a +4 hour drive involved from detroit area/oakland county, i WILL show up regardless of what other events will be happening at that time in my life, save for emergencies.

I will be bring HE500 and HE400, along with an emotiva mini-x, some other guy is bring an HE-6 as well, I also have J$ lambskin cups, pleather and valour. I am located in Saginaw if you wanted to hear a pair before then.

Jan 28, 2013 at 9:49 AM Post #70 of 334
April 20th should work. The last day of classes is April 22 and I know I'll have some presentations on that day but its nothing I can't prepare for at a different time.

Feb 3, 2013 at 3:08 PM Post #73 of 334
The gear list is starting to look pretty good. I'd be willing to bring my PS Audio GCHA amp and Pure i-20 iPod dock/DAC if anyone would be interested in hearing these (I haven't bought new gear since I bought a house :frowning2: )

Feb 4, 2013 at 11:16 PM Post #75 of 334
I can bring mine, I live in New England but born and raised in Michigan.  I am due for a family visit soon anyway so is meet up with you guys. Also have the Burton conductor for them that I can bring.

Quote:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back