Micca Store - FiiO E7/E9 Headphone Amplifier Bundle For $199.95
Jan 11, 2011 at 11:49 PM Post #106 of 118
yeah working now, *shrug*

Jan 26, 2011 at 12:42 PM Post #109 of 118
Received it today! Excellent packaging for transit, lots of airbags, etc.

Was almost late for class when I got so caught up with setting it up to incorporate my usual audio stuff near my desk. Simply fantastic.

Feb 2, 2011 at 11:00 PM Post #111 of 118
I plan on purchasing this bundle deal within the next couple of days. The E9 and E7 are both great products, and Micca Store offering them at such a great price is a steal. Thumbs up to both Micca Store and FiiO!

Apr 11, 2011 at 9:02 AM Post #115 of 118
Jack how much for shipping to Canada, I am interested in the E7 only. I am in Markham Ontario. I would like to know how much I would have to pay for customs(roughly) and will you price match mp4nation's current $85 dollar price? Plz reply

Apr 11, 2011 at 10:19 AM Post #117 of 118
Hi,

Each region have their own operating cost and customer expectations, and unfortunately we cannot price match to a Non-US seller. We offer a 30-day return period as well as our extended exchange program for the duration of the FiiO factory warranty. Shipping to Canada is going to be a bit tricky for the E7 as we have to use a trackable shipping method, which means USPS Priority Mail, and that can be quite expensive. We could do it for $120 including priority mail shipping and we can throw in an open box L3.

Sorry we are not able to do any better than that - cost of doing business in the US just isn't the same as HongKong.

Jack

Apr 11, 2011 at 8:04 PM Post #118 of 118
I like this region, where the E7 for $72 shipped, or the E7 + E9 combo for $162,  are good deals (the deal ran all weekend;haven't checked it today).

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=2827697

If not, searching for "headphone amplifier" or "DAC" + coupon codes can sometimes reveal great deals. Checking the various forums and deal sites will frequently land you the next discount coupon deal, as well. The great thing about some of these forums (such as the site linked above) is you can enter keywords such as "DAC" , "headphone amplifier", or any other keyword(s)) for the item(s) you want, and you will instantly receive an e-mail notification when a deal matching the keyword pops up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back