Equipment
Casual listening DAP NW-WM1A & NW-A25
Reference DAP DMP-Z1

My reviews are located on my profile page here at Head-Fi

Source files LOCAL Library 100% lossless 10.45% Hi-res, rest 16/44.1

Dec 10, 2021 at 3:13 PM Post #17 of 57
  • Head-Fi Username:Wazzupi
  • Miami,FL USA
  • I wouldn't say my reviews have ever been in depth like a lot of peoples around here but I do my best to give my impressions and mini reviews on every item I've owned https://www.head-fi.org/members/wazzupi.43286/ to check my long time ownership of Audio gear.
  • Cayin Ha-300b Burl audio b2 bomber Dac Burson Soloist 3xp
  • Final Audio d8000pro, Kennerton Rognir, Philphone (its a moded headphone with fostex drivers in a Audio technica chassis turning it into a full open headphone).
PS I'm also on the Weiss 502/lcd-5 tour would be awesome to have it come in together !

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2021 at 5:00 PM Post #18 of 57
@Andykong,

I would also like to participate:
username: macdonjh
Houston, TX
Most recent review: Kennerton Rognir, plus several other here at Head-fi
Three different Schiit desk-top systems, Asterll&Kern AK70 Mk II, Questyle QP2R
HiFiMAN HE-500, Stax SR Lambda, Sennheiser HD-600, plus several loaners I would have access to if appropriate

Dec 10, 2021 at 5:30 PM Post #20 of 57
  • Head-Fi Username: ngoshawk
  • The CITY and COUNTRY you are located: Warrensburg, MO, USA
  • Reviews on Personal Audio products you have published in Head Gear/Head-fi forum or elsewhere: All posted on HF/Blog: Ngoshawk blog
  • Audio equipment that you will use in your LIRIC audition: iFi Pro iCAN/iDSD
  • Headphones that you currently own: Audeze LCD3, Kennerton Magni, CFA Cascade, Thinksound OV21
Thank you!

Dec 10, 2021 at 8:09 PM Post #21 of 57
Sign me up please.

Dec 11, 2021 at 1:13 PM Post #22 of 57
  • Head-Fi Username: @HiFiHawaii808
  • The CITY and COUNTRY you are located. Honolulu, HI
  • Reviews on Personal Audio products you have published in Head Gear/Head-fi forum or elsewhere. Cayin Fantasy
  • Audio equipment that you will use in your LIRIC audition.
    • Bluesound Node 2i > Chord Mscaler > Chord Hugo TT2 > Ampsandsound Rockwell
    • DX300 with AMP12 > Cayin C9
  • Headphones that you currently own.
    • Hifiman Susvara/HE1000v2
    • Focal Utopia
    • ZMF Verite Closed
    • Sennheiser HD800S/HD600/HD650

Dec 11, 2021 at 3:59 PM Post #23 of 57
inmytaxi
Florida, USA
still working on my first review
Headphones: Drop 8xx, dca stealth, lcd xc, zmf auteur, Audioquest NightOwl, meze 99 classics, Grado Hemp, 60x,
Amplifiers: ampsandsound Suolo, Schiit Jotunheim 2 & Lyr 3.
Schiit Hel dac/amp for computer
Dacs: Schiit Yggy and BiFrost 2.

Dec 11, 2021 at 4:01 PM Post #24 of 57
  • Head-Fi Username: Chll iLL
  • The CITY and COUNTRY you are located: San Francisco, CA USA
  • Reviews on Personal Audio products you have published in Head Gear/Head-fi forum or elsewhere. -
  • Audio equipment that you will use in your LIRIC audition: Chord Qutest, GSX Mini, ibasso dx300, cayin c9, ifi gryphon, DNA Stratus
  • Headphones that you currently own: Elite, Empyrean, LCD-5, Verite Closed, HD800, Th900mk2, HD650, Utopia

Dec 12, 2021 at 6:09 AM Post #25 of 57
  • Head-Fi Username:
  • The CITY and COUNTRY you are located.
  • Reviews on Personal Audio products you have published in Head Gear/Head-fi forum or elsewhere.
  • Audio equipment that you will use in your LIRIC audition.
  • Headphones that you currently own.
Marywhitehouse.
Huntly, Scotland.
None yet but have written for mags before on other subjects.
Primarily Yamaha CD-S2000 for source with some streamed Apple lossless. Streaming through iPhone to hipdac. Cd through either Lehmann Linear of NJC amp.
Currently Empire Ears Bravado, hd700 and LCD-2 Classic.

Thanks 😊

Dec 12, 2021 at 10:10 AM Post #26 of 57
  • Newsee
  • Schliern, Switzerland
  • None. Different impression notes on Head-fi
  • Burson Conductor 3XR, McIntosh MHA200, Kann Cube, Hiby R8, LG V60, Fiio BTR5, Lootoo PAW S2
  • Meze Empyrean, Audeze LCD-3, AKG K812Pro

Dec 12, 2021 at 3:30 PM Post #27 of 57
  • Head-Fi Username: amarkabove
  • The CITY and COUNTRY you are located. Rochester, NY USA
  • Reviews on Personal Audio products you have published in Head Gear/Head-fi forum or elsewhere. No published reviews but would like to change that. Do write for a sports site as a hobby.
  • Audio equipment that you will use in your LIRIC audition. A&K SR25, Sony NW-A55L, BTR5, UA Apollo Twin, Focusrite Clarett, (hopefully either a Schiit stack or xDSD Gryphon if Santa is kind) will use Meze balanced cables that I have with the SR25 and BTR5
  • Headphones that you currently own. Campfire Andromada, Holocene, & Vega2020; Sennheiser HD6xx, Focal Elegia, AKG K701, Beyer DT770 Pro & DT990 Pro, Shure SE215, others that only get used for recording/mixing purposes while I am at work.

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2021 at 4:56 PM Post #28 of 57
  • dinfreitas
  • Lisbon, Portugal
  • Take a look at my instagram account dedicated to hi-fi gear. Some cool pictures and my listening notes. instagram:xf_mad:hifijungle
  • A&K SP1000, FiiO M15
  • JH Layla, AudioDream Somnium EST, Ether C Closed back, ATH ADX-5000.

Dec 13, 2021 at 3:32 AM Post #29 of 57
Dec 13, 2021 at 9:11 AM Post #30 of 57
headfi username: makan
Toronto, Canada
My reviews are at https://www.head-fi.org/members/makan.419262/#showcase-reviews Meze Neo and Hugo 2
Equipment to be used will be Yggradisil DAC, ifi ican pro and Cayin HA1mk2 and RME ADI-2 Pro amps.
Closed back to be compared to will be the LCD-XC. Most of headphones are open back such as Diana Phi, LCD-R, Stax 009

Users who are viewing this thread

Back