MEZE AUDIO ELITE - The New Isodynamic Hybrid Array Headphone - official thread
Mar 30, 2023 at 12:49 PM Post #4,486 of 5,627
I think this handsome man will give new adventures to headphones...)

photo_2023-03-30_19-03-29.jpg

Mar 31, 2023 at 10:40 AM Post #4,489 of 5,627
As soon as I come on verge to feel "buyers guilt" , (there's no way arround accepting how expensive they are), I just take a look on this image and feel better!
They are ultra pretty

Mar 31, 2023 at 11:19 AM Post #4,491 of 5,627
As soon as I come on verge to feel "buyers guilt" , (there's no way arround accepting how expensive they are), I just take a look on this image and feel better!
It is an unreasonable purchase and shamefully expensive, like all audio gear at this level. 'Normal' people would laugh at us as it really is almost impossible to justify such purchases for most of us. Yet, if you consider the amount of joy and pleasure these will give you personally, it is hard to put a price tag on that. If you keep gear long enough, you can count all your cost for listening hours. For instance if you keep your Elites for a year and as an average you listen 2 hours 12 minutes every day, that comes to $5 per listening hour if the Elite was bought new. Of course, there is the system cost too, but me for example bought my Elite used (with 30 hours) so I saved a significant chunk versus retail price. $5 per hour for joy and relaxation is not a bad deal. :)

Anyway, I just thought I share one of my justification methods for the benefit of all. :D

Mar 31, 2023 at 11:29 AM Post #4,492 of 5,627
It is an unreasonable purchase and shamefully expensive, like all audio gear at this level. 'Normal' people would laugh at us as it really is almost impossible to justify such purchases for most of us. Yet, if you consider the amount of joy and pleasure these will give you personally, it is hard to put a price tag on that. If you keep gear long enough, you can count all your cost for listening hours. For instance if you keep your Elites for a year and as an average you listen 2 hours 12 minutes every day, that comes to $5 per listening hour if the Elite was bought new. Of course, there is the system cost too, but me for example bought my Elite used (with 30 hours) so I saved a significant chunk versus retail price. $5 per hour for joy and relaxation is not a bad deal. :)

Anyway, I just thought I share one of my justification methods for the benefit of all. :D
Using your method, my AKG 240 S, 20 years old, cost me "0" if I stay with 5 decimal places... even my HD800, 8 years old is just 0.3euro a day. That is acceptable! :wink:

Mar 31, 2023 at 11:33 AM Post #4,493 of 5,627
Using your method, my AKG 240 S, 20 years old, cost me "0" if I stay with 5 decimal places... even my HD800, 8 years old is just 0.3euro a day. That is acceptable! :wink:
Haha! You seem to be on a good track to justify the cost of your Elites then. :wink:

Mar 31, 2023 at 11:37 AM Post #4,494 of 5,627
Too bad one cannot get it now and pay it that way, over the years! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :L3000:

Mar 31, 2023 at 12:11 PM Post #4,495 of 5,627
IMG_20230331_152448.jpg
which number did you get?

Mar 31, 2023 at 12:28 PM Post #4,496 of 5,627

Using your method, my AKG 240 S, 20 years old, cost me "0" if I stay with 5 decimal places... even my HD800, 8 years old is just 0.3euro a day. That t is acceptable! :wink:
which number did you get?
It will suit your nick perfectly...

Mar 31, 2023 at 1:44 PM Post #4,497 of 5,627
Mar 31, 2023 at 3:05 PM Post #4,499 of 5,627

Users who are viewing this thread

Back