Meze 12 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread
Nov 22, 2016 at 10:35 PM Post #46 of 77
That I've heard with my N6? I am afraid not.
I have owned a flat4 Sui but those are dual dynamic drivers IIRC. And ocharakus never lacked any airiness if you know what I mean

Yup, those are double dynamic IEM. A friend loaned then to me for a week, and they almost drilled holes in my eardrums with the excessively bright top end :eek:

Nov 25, 2016 at 11:47 AM Post #47 of 77
Hey, Folks,
My Meze 12 Classics review is finished, but for some bizarre reason, I can't get it to post on Head-fi - I keep getting error messages. 
mad.gif
 After all the work I put into this review, this technical glitch is, to say the least, frustrating.

That said, here's a link to the review on my Audio Blog. Have a look!

Nov 28, 2016 at 9:38 PM Post #49 of 77
Finally got my review up after a delay with man flu. 

http://www.head-fi.org/products/meze-12-classics/reviews/17426

Missing some photos I took from my Library but will update during week. 

Had fun with them and apart from a couple sound niggles and design points for the money is a another good job done by Meze they can be proud of and hopefully a launch pad for more IEMS to come! 

Dec 1, 2016 at 10:06 AM Post #52 of 77
T500 complys I think are the ones that do the trick :wink:

Dec 3, 2016 at 7:41 PM Post #53 of 77
I purchased this iem yesterday and did the burn-in for 15hrs and turned out really nice and noticed it drastically. The tip that works for me is the stock tips; dual flanges. The only complain so far is the cable its a bit stiff and microphonics is noticable while i walk around. Also I don't know which part to attach the shirt clip. These iem is worth it, i'm also considering next the 99 classics.

Dec 3, 2016 at 7:45 PM Post #54 of 77
I purchased this iem yesterday and did the burn-in for 15hrs and turned out really nice and noticed it drastically. The tip that works for me is the stock tips; dual flanges. The only complain so far is the cable its a bit stiff and microphonics is noticable while i walk around. Also I don't know which part to attach the shirt clip. These iem is worth it, i'm also considering next the 99 classics.

I attached the shirt clip just above the y-splitter. It helps immensely with microphonics. If you do go for 99 Classics, be prepared for a warmer, bassier sound. I have and enjoy both!

Dec 3, 2016 at 9:11 PM Post #55 of 77
@nmatheis good it worked with the clip location. I like the sound sig of the 99 classics but one thing i noticed is the headband it feels like its pulling my upper part of my head as my head is normal in size. Maybe the headband is a bit short.

Dec 3, 2016 at 9:59 PM Post #56 of 77
@nmatheis good it worked with the clip location. I like the sound sig of the 99 classics but one thing i noticed is the headband it feels like its pulling my upper part of my head as my head is normal in size. Maybe the headband is a bit short.

I love the headband on the 99 Classics. We probably just have different head shapes, I guess. I'm a pretty average 5' 10" guy FWIW...

Dec 16, 2016 at 10:56 PM Post #57 of 77
Anyone here also own the Zero Audio Duoza? Love to know how the two compares. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back