Metroid Prime 3: corruption - how do you beat korakk?
Sep 1, 2007 at 10:42 AM Post #31 of 32
I purposely waited until Metroid to get a Wii. I'm looking forward to Super Mario Galaxy and the new Smash Brothers. I suppose when I'm done with Metroid I can pick up Twilight Princess and play through that. Plus there's always Madden. I'm still undecided if I'm going to get a 360, though.

Sep 1, 2007 at 7:02 PM Post #32 of 32
Definitely metroid, it's very good, from graphics to gameplay, the interface is so much better than COD3. When you pan and tilt the screen, it moves smoothly, allowing precise aiming. COD3? it's a PITA to aim, not to mention it is hard to determine which one of those soldiers are the enemies. As far as WWII era games are concerned, MOH is definitely the best. Far Cry is just plain cheesy. NFS carbon is very good too, it's mostly the interface though, gameplay is getting old.

And yes, there really aren't many games on the Wii that make me want to play, I didn't like RE, the graphics is so so, it doesn't even scares me as I can't tell for sure how the zombies and creatures look like. (there are some scenes in MP3 that will really scare you lol, it will really take u by surprise) So yeah, Wii is gone, might pick it up again when more titles come out. I'm still doing research on which 360 I should get, if I get one now, or wait for the 65nm...but then again, I wouldn't know what drives will come with the 65nm version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back