Memorial Day IEMs Specials Start 5/24! Canpur And Noble's New Releases Debut Discounts!!!
May 23, 2024 at 11:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

MusicTeck

Sponsor: MusicTeck
memorialdayv2.jpg

This is the first time we have the top 3 most popular Canpur IEMs on sale! Seize this opportunity and get on the train!

Noble is offering a big 20% discount on selected models. The latest flagship Onyx and the newly developed XMEMx IEM XM-1 are featured in this sale!

UM has two models joining this sale event. MEST MKII is having a blowout deal at 37% off the retail price! 20% off on the Multiverse Mentor (including a limited number of Emerald Green MM).

Last edited:
MusicTeck Stay updated on MusicTeck at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/MusicTeckStore https://www.musicteck.com/ info@musicteck.com
May 24, 2024 at 11:41 AM Post #2 of 11
Iem are too expensive these days.

May 24, 2024 at 9:11 PM Post #4 of 11
Mest MK2 deal is plain ''no brainer jump on this asap bro''.

May 24, 2024 at 9:14 PM Post #5 of 11
Iem are too expensive these days.
depend wich.
for me, high end way their 2 type of IEMs: BS luxury boutique one and proper worked on hifi one.
better bet on experience and seriousness.
in this list, their a mix of both.
Mest MK2 is legit good sound value at this price imo

(for ultra budget offering, Chifi market is flood with excellent offering. give a look at ChiFi Love (here or on FB as well as Discovery Thread here) for perhaps...too much good budget IEMs offering!)

May 25, 2024 at 11:48 AM Post #6 of 11
May 25, 2024 at 12:35 PM Post #7 of 11
They really that good?
yes, well my true favorite is Mest MK3 but its more neutral and less open and crisp sounding, then i prefer Mk2 over Mext...cause of those 2ESTs Mext is lacking for proper sparkle...
alas i can't really be wordy about sound impressions since it 2y ago i listen some hours to MK2, i dont own them like mext and mk3...have you try any bone conduction tribrid?
thats the true magic here. it permit to bypass normal sound transmission, gone is any mids veil, boosted is sens of resolution and even hearing range...

May 25, 2024 at 1:48 PM Post #8 of 11
They really that good?
I’ve had a very hard time wanting anything more than them. I’ve listened to a bunch of $$$ through loaner tours and only the MM Mentor and Penon Impact jumped out as being an upgrade and they were not a multi-thousand dollar upgrade for sure.

At that $1000 - $2000 range, the MEST Mk2 and Mk3 and the Elysian Diva really stand out in my opinion. At this price if you are looking for an IEM, the Mk2 is a no-brainer.

May 25, 2024 at 2:15 PM Post #9 of 11
I’ve had a very hard time wanting anything more than them. I’ve listened to a bunch of $$$ through loaner tours and only the MM Mentor and Penon Impact jumped out as being an upgrade and they were not a multi-thousand dollar upgrade for sure.

At that $1000 - $2000 range, the MEST Mk2 and Mk3 and the Elysian Diva really stand out in my opinion. At this price if you are looking for an IEM, the Mk2 is a no-brainer.
How would you describe the sound signature?

May 25, 2024 at 2:18 PM Post #10 of 11

I've been looking at the Nightjar Singularity

May 25, 2024 at 5:27 PM Post #11 of 11
How would you describe the sound signature?
I'd call them an overall balanced signature. They have nice sparkle and nice bass but I wouldn't call them bright or bass-heavy. Mids and lower-treble are near perfect. I haven't heard the Singularity but based on descriptions I'd say if you're looking for bass it's the way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back