Melbourne's 2nd Head-Fi Meet of 2011 - 10th September
Aug 29, 2011 at 2:58 AM Post #166 of 229
The K1000 that Jaben gonna bring, are ther bass light or heavy?? any body know?? Thanks,
jecklinsmile.gif

Aug 29, 2011 at 5:36 AM Post #168 of 229

Quote:
Hey Everyone,

Further to Will's post, we will have a Skullcandy Aviator available if people would like to listen to it.

(I will be interested to hear opinions though.....)
L3000.gif

Cheers,

George

http://www.addictedtoaudio.com.au

If you could bring them that would be great as I have been looking for a pair to listen to.

Aug 30, 2011 at 4:41 AM Post #173 of 229

Quote:
eek.gif
eek.gif
 I have both =)
so, will you bring both??? Just because i got bass heavy version and want to know the different...
wink_face.gif

Well... sure I guess. Or since you have the bass heavy one I can just bring the bass light one?
Whoever says it's a myth are talking out of their ass. I have a 11xx and a 11xxx pair here and the bass amount is definitely different.

Lots of stuff to bring =( probably have to borrow a mate's 4wd as my car is a dweeby two seater

Aug 30, 2011 at 8:11 AM Post #174 of 229

Quote:
Well... sure I guess. Or since you have the bass heavy one I can just bring the bass light one?
Whoever says it's a myth are talking out of their ass. I have a 11xx and a 11xxx pair here and the bass amount is definitely different.

Lots of stuff to bring =( probably have to borrow a mate's 4wd as my car is a dweeby two seater

You sir are awesome.

Sep 1, 2011 at 12:25 PM Post #177 of 229
I recently switched the cups on my fischer audios back to the plastic cups so they're now currently FA-003 again. I cant switch between the cups too frequently because i dont have a proper electronic screwdriver set to change them and the wood cup screw holes seem to have been run in and arent very secure anymore. However, if anyone is more interested in the 002w then ill switch over to them before the meet. Also, i just recently got myself a pair of LCD2 rev 1s so I can bring them as well if anyone is eager/curious to compare between the r1 and r2s. :)

Sep 2, 2011 at 9:30 AM Post #180 of 229

Quote:
Hmmm  I've got to head to Port Melb right after the meet. What time do ya'll think the roads will start getting a little jammed coz of footy??

Hi Wilcz,

You should allow minimum 30 mins and NOT go via Swan Street.  There are a few ways we can advise on the day.

Cheers,

George

Users who are viewing this thread

Back