Melbourne's 2nd Head-Fi Meet of 2011 - 10th September
Sep 2, 2011 at 10:12 PM Post #182 of 229
hi jaben and others retailers, will you guys be offering at deals special on the day?
would be great to sample of of your products and be able to get them on specials

Sep 2, 2011 at 10:39 PM Post #184 of 229

Quote:
hi jaben and others retailers, will you guys be offering at deals special on the day?
would be great to sample of of your products and be able to get them on specials

Haha everyday is special deal day, just send us an e-mail...
That said I'll come up with something extra special bundles for the day. Any requests?

Sep 3, 2011 at 12:28 AM Post #185 of 229

Quote:
Haha everyday is special deal day, just send us an e-mail...
That said I'll come up with something extra special bundles for the day. Any requests?

@ Josh

Will not be holding my breath on the HE300 making an appearance but would be nice if you are able to convince Fang to send you the Asia/Pac loaner pair or a demo unit for this Meet
wink_face.gif

Sep 5, 2011 at 6:59 PM Post #191 of 229

Quote:
argh, wish i can attend the meet now.

@ Minh,

This meet would certainly benefit with your DIY expertise.

When Dave and I A/Bed your O2 against our LCD2's rev1, to my ears and with the music that I listened to the O2 had all the attributes that I was looking for, and IMO bested the rev1 in resolution, tonality(this was very close)and transparency.

PS: IMO the LCD rev2 has closed the gap and pulls ahead in terms of resolution and transparency but loses out on tonal balance.

Sep 5, 2011 at 7:21 PM Post #192 of 229
hi shaun, your comment pretty much echo on what i thought of the o2 vs lcd.

right now one of my weak link is the transport. so i am very interested in hearing all these different transport setup.
i love to listen to jitter :D

Sep 5, 2011 at 7:26 PM Post #193 of 229

Quote:
hi shaun, your comment pretty much echo on what i thought of the o2 vs lcd.

right now one of my weak link is the transport. so i am very interested in hearing all these different transport setup.
i love to listen to jitter :D

Minh... you do mean the lack of it right
wink_face.gif

Do it.. block out your calendar for Sat.

Sep 6, 2011 at 12:31 AM Post #194 of 229
Hope everyone is bringing along some stellar recordings. I'm busy trying to compile my final list.

Decisions, decisions and only 16Gb to work with on a USB stick.

Sep 6, 2011 at 3:23 AM Post #195 of 229
Hi All 

first post - I pretty much joined so I could be part of this fantastic opportunity.

I have just purchased a box of 100 x hair net thingys (see photos of Meet 1)  = respect for other peoples gear...
I will make the 99  x remaining freely available for everyones use on the day.

Thanks to the people making this happen.

P.S I am on the cusp of purchasing a new set of cans and h/amp to suit. Considering HD800, LCD-2 and HE500 amongst others as well as V200 and perhaps anything else that shines in the amp department.
It will be interesting to see how different combo's affect my own taste  - and if I can be swayed from the current HD800 - V200 combo I am seriously considering ( but haven't heard together yet ) 

Cheers Dallas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back