Melbourne Meet 2010
Mar 18, 2010 at 10:10 AM Post #301 of 368
Quote:

Originally Posted by stang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Funny you say that. I used to own one
biggrin.gif
Sold it because I was getting annoyed of carrying it around with the iPod. Found no improvement with the Walkman X1060, so I always used it with a copper LOD with the iPod touch 3rd gen 32gb. If I were to get another amp, it would have to be almost the same size as the PMP I would be using it with. For example, an ALO Rx and an iPhone 3GS.

I do have Rx and iphone 3GS. AND will be bringing them both to the meet =)

Mar 18, 2010 at 10:14 AM Post #302 of 368
Wow nice. I am definitely bringing my UM3X then. Only got one pair of comply's though and they are pretty old now, need a new pair pretty damn soon
tongue.gif
I used to have an iPod touch 3rd gen 32gb, sold it to my sister tho
tongue.gif
I prefer my Walkman. I hated the battery life of the iPod, the LCD screen, apps were useless to me and I hate the UI. Same as iPhone 3GS, but it is a phone as well as an iPod, so I could compromise there
tongue.gif
I gotta try my Walkman X1060 with your ALO Rx
biggrin.gif
Could probably get my sister to lend me the iPod touch, but I'd need to put my own songs on it etc and she might be out for the day and would need it anyway. I wonder how the X will do with the Rx...
wink.gif

Mar 18, 2010 at 10:17 AM Post #303 of 368
Quote:

Wow nice. I am definitely bringing my UM3X then. Only got one pair of comply's though and they are pretty old now, need a new pair pretty damn soon
tongue.gif
I used to have an iPod touch 3rd gen 32gb, sold it to my sister tho
tongue.gif
I prefer my Walkman. I hated the battery life of the iPod, the LCD screen, apps were useless to me and I hate the UI. Same as iPhone 3GS, but it is a phone as well as an iPod, so I could compromise there
tongue.gif
I gotta try my Walkman X1060 with your ALO Rx
biggrin.gif
Could probably get my sister to lend me the iPod touch, but I'd need to put my own songs on it etc and she might be out for the day and would need it anyway. I wonder how the X will do with the Rx...
wink.gif

sure sure!

ummmm talking about tips....I do have some stock of different brand/types....Maybe I can sell them if someone need a pair or two LOL
I will probably bring a few alcohol wipes as well just for hygiene purposes for people who wants to try on my iems without own tips =P

Mar 18, 2010 at 10:18 AM Post #304 of 368
I'm struggling to find a replacement for my trusty Cowon D2. 16GB internal + 32GB SD card, sounds decent, handles a boatload of formats and the small screen is fine for the occasional video.

I'd love to try an iPhone 3GS for sound quality actually. I haven't had a chance to hear an iPhone extensively yet.

Mar 18, 2010 at 10:19 AM Post #306 of 368
Quote:

Originally Posted by yukari /img/forum/go_quote.gif
sure sure!

ummmm talking about tips....I do have some stock of different brand/types....Maybe I can sell them if someone need a pair or two LOL
I will probably bring a few alcohol wipes as well just for hygiene purposes for people who wants to try on my iems without own tips =P

I am in desperate need of some more. I doubt you have the one's I need though
frown.gif
Which do you have? I doubt you have these but the one's I am interested in is another pair of Comply for my UM3X, Shure SMALL/MEDIUM Olives and tri/bi-flange.

Mar 18, 2010 at 10:29 AM Post #307 of 368
Quote:

I am in desperate need of some more. I doubt you have the one's I need though
frown.gif
Which do you have? I doubt you have these but the one's I am interested in is another pair of Comply for my UM3X, Shure SMALL/MEDIUM Olives and tri/bi-flange.

opps, I don have shure's ones....cuz I don have a shure iem =P

Mar 18, 2010 at 10:31 AM Post #308 of 368
I want them for my Westone Um3X, as I find the comply have too much bass with my Walkman X1060. It sounds very warm. The olives supposedly have better high's and less bass.

Mar 18, 2010 at 10:36 AM Post #310 of 368
Hehe same, bugs the hell outta me
tongue.gif
Everyday I am constantly checking the shipping status to see where it is
biggrin.gif
Can't take my mind off of 'em. I need to buy a new graphics card, then will get back into buying audio stuff. So no more "waiting for a new toy" for a while now. I am less excited about computer hardware now, as I have had a very good system before, so I know what it's like
tongue.gif

Mar 18, 2010 at 10:56 AM Post #311 of 368
My desktop rig is now 3 years old, but as everything works perfectly I can't justify the cost of a new rig right now.

I don't game much anymore, and most of my programs are engineering programs which run just fine (CAD, CFD, etc).

Mar 18, 2010 at 11:04 AM Post #312 of 368
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I know that "waiting for a new toy" feeling.

YES......

Quote:

Hehe same, bugs the hell outta me
tongue.gif
Everyday I am constantly checking the shipping status to see where it is
biggrin.gif
Can't take my mind off of 'em. I need to buy a new graphics card, then will get back into buying audio stuff. So no more "waiting for a new toy" for a while now. I am less excited about computer hardware now, as I have had a very good system before, so I know what it's like
tongue.gif

I do that too...checking shipping status all the time.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back