Melbourne Meet 2010
Mar 19, 2010 at 4:15 PM Post #346 of 368
Quote:

Originally Posted by yukari /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do anyone know what's the easiest way to get there from footscray train station?

When you get off the train at Footscray Station. You should cross Irving Street to Leeds St (There is Subway on the corner) then walk straight to the intersection (Hopkins St and Leeds St) and turn left for a block then turn right to Nicholson St walk through this street. At the end of this street, there is the large intersection (Ballarat Rd and Geelong Rd), then cross Geelong Rd and Ballarat Rd. You're at Victoria University.

Or follow the blue path on the map... (I think it is the shortest and easiest way
happy_face1.gif
)

beab6a129e.jpg

If you would like to go there by car, I would like you to drive on Moore St and then turn left to Ballarat Rd and straight through the intersection. Victoria University is on your right hand side.

Mar 19, 2010 at 9:15 PM Post #348 of 368
Quote:

Originally Posted by kunalraiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
could you please get the Dymo.

no problem

Mar 19, 2010 at 9:16 PM Post #349 of 368
Quote:

Originally Posted by Collagen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When you get off the train at Footscray Station. You should cross Irving Street to Leeds St (There is Subway on the corner) then walk straight to the intersection (Hopkins St and Leeds St) and turn left for a block then turn right to Nicholson St walk through this street. At the end of this street, there is the large intersection (Ballarat Rd and Geelong Rd), then cross Geelong Rd and Ballarat Rd. You're at Victoria University.

Or follow the blue path on the map... (I think it is the shortest and easiest way
happy_face1.gif
)

beab6a129e.jpg

If you would like to go there by car, I would like you to drive on Moore St and then turn left to Ballarat Rd and straight through the intersection. Victoria University is on your right hand side.

I don't drive =(
So will need to take public transport and walk.
What about from VU walk thru campus to bldg M. Any quick shortcut?
thanks

Mar 19, 2010 at 10:29 PM Post #350 of 368
is there anyone planning to be there before 11:45am , wouldn't mind picking me up at footscray station ? thanks

Mar 19, 2010 at 11:13 PM Post #351 of 368
Quote:

Originally Posted by t/sound /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have some free time, it's either picking a ton of Cabernet grapes or Headfi.

Never been to Melbourne, what better reason could I have?

Warm up the amps.

See Ya.

How're you getting from the airport to footscray?

Mar 19, 2010 at 11:37 PM Post #352 of 368
Quote:

Originally Posted by yukari /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't drive =(
So will need to take public transport and walk.
What about from VU walk thru campus to bldg M. Any quick shortcut?
thanks

I'm so sorry that I cannot guide the best way...

I think you can catch the bus number 406 (toward Keilor East) or 409 (Toward Highpoint SC) and get off at Victoria University...

I think the stop is located opposite Footscray Station (Near Footscray Market) for bus No. 409 and near platform 1 for bus No. 406

Unfortunately, I would like to pick up you at Footscray station. But I have to go to Box Hill with my sister so I think I will be late
frown.gif

Mar 20, 2010 at 12:01 AM Post #353 of 368
Quote:

Originally Posted by Collagen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm so sorry that I cannot guide the best way...

I think you can catch the bus number 406 (toward Keilor East) or 409 (Toward Highpoint SC) and get off at Victoria University...

I think the stop is located opposite Footscray Station (Near Footscray Market) for bus No. 409 and near platform 1 for bus No. 406

Unfortunately, I would like to pick up you at Footscray station. But I have to go to Box Hill with my sister so I think I will be late
frown.gif

Thanks for ur info
hopefully will be able to catch the 409.

Any one how to get to the cafe from the the bus stop?
Oh well if not, hope I'll be able to grab someone there and ask lol

Mar 20, 2010 at 7:44 AM Post #354 of 368
Mar 25, 2010 at 6:27 AM Post #356 of 368
****, I missed out on another Melbourne meet
frown.gif

I don't often visit the headfi forums so I'm not up to date with local events. Would've loved to listen to the T1's through my M3 amp and check out the other picks.

I guess I'll have to wait another 2 years
tongue.gif

Mar 25, 2010 at 6:50 AM Post #357 of 368
haha. That's what you get for not contributing and being active on these forums
tongue.gif

Mar 26, 2010 at 3:47 AM Post #359 of 368
Musn't have been too excited about a meet finally coming to Melbourne
biggrin.gif
We were told about the meet weeks before it happened
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back