Melbourne 2nd Meet 2010 - 26.06.2010 impressions
Jun 28, 2010 at 9:49 AM Post #121 of 186

Quote:
vintage audio is the stuff 
wink.gif

I think some audio gears are similar to wines... The value is varied to age but you have to control them from the expiration. 
biggrin.gif

Today, I've just bought 2 vinyl records (classical music) as a vintage audio 
wink.gif

Jun 28, 2010 at 9:59 AM Post #122 of 186
There are some meeting photos that I haven't posted...So I will post all of them very soon.. 
rolleyes.gif

The lunch in the meeting... A lot of pizzas and refreshment were provided in the meeting 
popcorn.gif

Jun 28, 2010 at 10:22 AM Post #123 of 186
Geez page 9 just 2 and a half days after the meet.
I can't keep up LOL

But I do think the O2 nned something mroe powerful to bring out its best. Wish there's sth to compare....

Jun 28, 2010 at 10:40 AM Post #124 of 186
Haha those pizzas were yum. That Hawaiian was gone in about a minute
ph34r.gif
 To anyone wanting to know; yes, they were cryo treated before hand to enhance our listening abilities. 

Jun 28, 2010 at 10:46 AM Post #125 of 186

Quote:
Haha those pizzas were yum. That Hawaiian was gone in about a minute
ph34r.gif
 To anyone wanting to know; yes, they were cryo treated before hand to enhance our listening abilities. 

Everyone opened the pizza boxes and had them happily before after lunch session 
k701smile.gif

I would like to post this photo... They point and point... 
biggrin.gif

There are some photos that I haven't arranged. I try to finish arranging them tonight and I will post all of them within tomorrow...

Is it possible that I will create the photo slideshow (in DVD format)?? any comment??

Jun 28, 2010 at 10:50 AM Post #126 of 186
That would be a great idea. Very easy to do. You can even do it in windows movie maker haha (assuming you use Windows as your OS). What about music over the top of it? Should we have a vote? Or just individually add our own music?

Jun 28, 2010 at 11:03 AM Post #128 of 186

Quote:
That would be a great idea. Very easy to do. You can even do it in windows movie maker haha (assuming you use Windows as your OS). What about music over the top of it? Should we have a vote? Or just individually add our own music?

Haha... I use Mac OS and it's very easy to do (I will use iPhoto iMovie and iDVD)... I think I would like to collect the photos from everyone then group and arrange them and put into the movie. For the music, it sounds good to be voted but in case of no conclusion, individually our own music or my own music (some jazz or classical or other music) will be used 
atsmile.gif

Jun 28, 2010 at 11:30 AM Post #131 of 186
Well I mainly listen to metal and rock, but I figured some people don't like that music, so I figured some jazz would be ideal 
biggrin.gif
 I have never really listened to classical music. Have no idea where to start lol. 

Jun 28, 2010 at 11:45 AM Post #132 of 186

Quote:
Well I mainly listen to metal and rock, but I figured some people don't like that music, so I figured some jazz would be ideal 
biggrin.gif
 I have never really listened to classical music. Have no idea where to start lol. 

It's not difficult to start 
eek.gif
 Some classical music is used in movie or TV show such as Dvorak's Symphony No. 9 (From the new world) or Orff's O'Fortuna. To start, you should start with contemporary or remix classical music (e.g. Vanessa Mae, Bond) or fast tempo music (e.g. Stravinsky's Fire bird, Holst's Mars (From the Planets suite), Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries, Bizet's Carmen Suite) or slow smooth tempo song (e.g. Schmann's Traumerei, Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake overture, Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata) 
k701smile.gif

If you would like to listen, I have some classical music CDs that you can borrow them 
atsmile.gif

Jun 28, 2010 at 12:00 PM Post #133 of 186
Finally, I finish arranging all photos (there are 4 photos that I will post, three photos are the gears and one is the relaxing emotion of the attendees)

This is the photo of the attendees without any gears and headphones that look more relaxing 
cool.gif
 with the photo in discussion... 
bigsmile_face.gif
 I think Stang seemed confused 
confused_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back