Melbourne 2nd Meet 2010 - 26.06.2010 impressions
Jun 28, 2010 at 5:51 AM Post #106 of 186

Quote:

Stang: mann you make me wanna re-listen to the o2 !!!
biggrin.gif

devil_face.gif
 I really really want to listen to them again haha. Meets go too quickly...wish I could have compared K1000 to O2. 

Jun 28, 2010 at 5:59 AM Post #108 of 186

Quote:
I would say, their sound qualities are way different from each other, at the end it will come to personal choice.

I concur. Although having both available at the same time (like in this meet) will probably something I will only experience once and once only =/

Jun 28, 2010 at 6:02 AM Post #109 of 186
Seeing I'm in a thread full of Melbournians I may as well ask...
If you were to spend ~$500 (Price is flexible if I can see the benefit of spending more) on some speakers what would you buy?
It's really hard to find stuff on the web that deals specifically with Australian audio.

I'm happy with vintage, second hand or new... looks matter but at this stage I'm just trying to create a list of options. If you think it'd be worth making my own topic to pose the question say so :wink:

Jun 28, 2010 at 6:21 AM Post #111 of 186
I won't be surprised if one or more of us say: KRK 
biggrin.gif
 Personally I have the ESI nEar 05, got them for $230
edit: dammit lol, I typed this at 8:04 but forgot to press submit 
tongue.gif

Jun 28, 2010 at 7:15 AM Post #114 of 186

Quote:
Thanks Collagen for your pictures (and for loaning me your iPod LOD for half the day on Saturday). It was a delight having you at the meet, and I want to wish you success with your return home!

I saw AOL Rx was in your hand for half day. i firstly think it is your
bigsmile_face.gif

what's you opinion about The Rx amp?
how about comparing with the Mustang?

Jun 28, 2010 at 7:25 AM Post #115 of 186
Loved the Rx through my TF10. Beautiful high-endish sound. I think I *very slightly* preferred the iQube to the Rx, but the small form factor of the Rx is a real winner.

On a quick hearing of the P-51, I'd say that it has a more aggressive tone, whereas the Rx seems more relaxed and neutral.

Can't do much better with my descriptions on such a short listening of the Mustang. Sorry.

Cheers!!!

Jun 28, 2010 at 8:06 AM Post #117 of 186

Quote:
Thanks Collagen for your pictures (and for loaning me your iPod LOD for half the day on Saturday). It was a delight having you at the meet, and I want to wish you success with your return home!

Thank you very much 
k701smile.gif
 .... I hope you enjoy my iPod LOD cable 
biggrin.gif

I think you like portable music so much.... 
ksc75smile.gif

Jun 28, 2010 at 8:24 AM Post #118 of 186

Quote:
Thank you very much 
k701smile.gif
 .... I hope you enjoy my iPod LOD cable 
biggrin.gif

I think you like portable music so much.... 
ksc75smile.gif

Need to find out what the dang green cable on your HF2's are made out of! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back