Meier Group Buy Canada shipping date
Mar 7, 2005 at 4:17 PM Post #16 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by mackay maus
Hello folks;

has anyone recieved their porta corda in the mail? My son's birthday. is next week, and I'd hope it would arrive in time. I bought an ipod shuffle as emergency gift back up.

I realize this is all volenteer work, and we got a great price on the amps, but do wish communication was better.

thanks.

matthew

I am in the same boat. Bought the amp as a gift. Had to scramble last week to purchase another gift. The amp never arrived three months after paying for it and one month since its been in his possession. E-mail request for updates on delivery have gone un-answered.

Mar 7, 2005 at 4:46 PM Post #17 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by Natsuiro
I only got mine on Wednesday. They had just arrived that day and I went to Trevor's place to pick mine up. You should get yours soon
600smile.gif

Natsuiro, do you have any contact with Trevor? Does he in fact have all the amps still? Everyone east of Vancouver is still waiting on it, and it has almost been an entire month since you recieved your, which is a disconcerting thought.

Did anyone recieve any updates from trevor on what happened to the amps so far?

Mar 8, 2005 at 12:11 AM Post #20 of 41
Thank You to Lisa for the link above. Wish I'd seen it a week ago.
Have just sent an e-mail to Trevor as instructed in that link.
No comment on the situation beyond total incomprehension -
confused.gif
- just anxious to see the amp.

Would appreciate if you folks could please post ASAP if/when you do receive amp. At least it will make me feel like this whole saga is coming to closure.

Cheers,

Richard

Mar 9, 2005 at 6:43 PM Post #22 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by mackay maus
Anyone get their amp yet? kid's birthday Saurday, and can't get a response from trevor re shipping.

Hi,

Nothing here either. Hopefully by Friday. I agree with others that this email and hope method is less than ideal at this stage of a group buy, even as I very much appreciate the trouble taken by all involved to get the buy up and running.

o

Mar 9, 2005 at 7:23 PM Post #23 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by orkney
Hi,

Nothing here either. Hopefully by Friday. I agree with others that this email and hope method is less than ideal at this stage of a group buy, even as I very much appreciate the trouble taken by all involved to get the buy up and running.

o

Yea.....nothing here in cow-town.
I'm in the same boat with the no returning of my emails.
Hopefully tommorow.

I always get stuff shipped from Vancouver and if he sent them out on Monday morning, it should have came today.

I have a feeling I'll never see me little amp-y now.....tear!

Mar 9, 2005 at 11:36 PM Post #24 of 41
As per Trevor's e-mail at 6:28PM Eastern today March 9th.

It was Express vs. regular Parcel Post, so should be here in Ottawa by next week.

I'll keep you posted.

Cheers,

Richard

Mar 10, 2005 at 1:17 AM Post #25 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by pit_head
As per Trevor's e-mail at 6:28PM Eastern today March 9th.

It was Express vs. regular Parcel Post, so should be here in Ottawa by next week.

I'll keep you posted.

Cheers,

Richard

I thought they were shipped last week...

I would have got mine already if I buy from the FS forum.

Mar 10, 2005 at 2:17 AM Post #26 of 41
I also got an email from trevor which said that it was shipped by xpresspost yesterday. I would expect that most of us get it by Friday (assuming it was sent yesterday).

Mar 10, 2005 at 11:39 AM Post #28 of 41
Looks like there will be a corda at the birthday party!

thanks to trevor for taking the time to organize the group buy and ship our stuff out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back