Meier Group Buy Canada shipping date
Mar 10, 2005 at 7:10 PM Post #32 of 41
My sincere wishes that you guys finally get your Porta Cordas in your hands and fired up.

We poor Europeans for once got the better side of the group buy in that I had mine around 15th Dec 2004.

I'm not posting to gloat or anything but just to remind you about the Class A settings - you'll need to adjust a few dip switches inside as the delivered product is set for greater battery life rather than quality. You'll need a screwdriver but it's in the instructions or in some of the threads here, if you need assistance shout.

Steve

Mar 10, 2005 at 11:29 PM Post #33 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anarchris
Yours arrived in Calgary before Vancouver? hmm, I thought i was going to be the first, due to proximity. Oh well.

You live in Vancouver?
Why don't you just drive over to Trevors and pick it up?

Mar 11, 2005 at 1:17 AM Post #34 of 41
I've got mine too!!!

Still nothing in vancouver??Strang, maybe those postman in Alberta work faster~~(I live in Edmonton)

Mar 11, 2005 at 1:31 AM Post #35 of 41
Quote:

You live in Vancouver?
Why don't you just drive over to Trevors and pick it up?

In hindsight, I should have, but I just assumed it would only take a couple days to receive the Porta Corda at my doorstep from the time Trevor received the shipment.
And, I don't have a car.
And, I am lazy.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 11, 2005 at 11:16 PM Post #37 of 41
Recieved in montreal this morning!

Thanks

Mar 12, 2005 at 1:03 AM Post #38 of 41
... and in Winnipeg this evening. Many thanks to Trevor and to Jude for putting this buy together. My work system has been transformed!

Mar 16, 2005 at 10:12 PM Post #41 of 41
Picked up my PEI Corda today. Time to start eating 9 volt batteries!

thanks to all involved! Looks like a nice amp for a great price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back