Meier Group Buy Canada shipping date
Feb 11, 2005 at 3:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 41

mackay maus

500+ Head-Fier
Hello;

Has anyone in Canda received their amps from the Meier group buy? I'm wondering what the shipping date is, and can't seem to find any info.

thanks

Matthew

Feb 11, 2005 at 3:08 PM Post #2 of 41
I only got mine on Wednesday. They had just arrived that day and I went to Trevor's place to pick mine up. You should get yours soon
600smile.gif

Feb 11, 2005 at 3:23 PM Post #3 of 41
Perfect-I'd planned to give it to my kid for his birthday in March, and looks like it will be here in plenty of time.

Thanks for the reply-hope you enjoy the amp!

M

Feb 18, 2005 at 10:02 PM Post #10 of 41
I live in Vancouver (where the amps are getting shipped first) and I haven't received mine yet. Should definately come in next week. Course I have thought that for a few weeks now. Will let you guys know.

Feb 25, 2005 at 12:20 AM Post #12 of 41
Heres Trevors email that I posted in the other thread

I apologize for the lack of contact. I have been on business in Australia and New Zealand. I will be back in Vancouver this weekend. My girlfriend was supposed to have shipped the PC IIs out to their owners, however she had a family emergency the day after I left. This required her to take a flight out to Ontario. I will be sending out the PC IIs via Xpressmail to all group buyers.

hmmm hopefully soon

Mar 7, 2005 at 11:57 AM Post #14 of 41
Hello folks;

has anyone recieved their porta corda in the mail? My son's birthday. is next week, and I'd hope it would arrive in time. I bought an ipod shuffle as emergency gift back up.

I realize this is all volenteer work, and we got a great price on the amps, but do wish communication was better.

thanks.

matthew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back