Meier-Audio third jubileum sales. Buy yourself the new CORDA ARIA!
Dec 19, 2005 at 3:56 PM Post #62 of 138
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylab
Darn luck Germans!
orphsmile.gif

Nice Toddy! Do let us know how it sounds.

It sounds very good! Yet all I tried is the USB-DAC: It sounds very refined, shows all the details of the recording (I found some new ones in some old recordings I‘ve heard over and over before) but blends them into a very sweet sounding mix. Kinda like my imagination of a very good tube amplifier. A very good match with my Senn 650.

Toddy

Dec 19, 2005 at 6:13 PM Post #63 of 138
Quote:

Originally Posted by Toddy
A very good match with my Senn 650.

That's what I wanted to hear.
wink.gif

Dec 19, 2005 at 10:55 PM Post #66 of 138
Quote:

Originally Posted by Toddy
Look what I got today!

Toddy

Congratulations!

Got the same long awaited package today and I hope that you're as happy as I am.

Dec 19, 2005 at 11:50 PM Post #67 of 138
Quote:

It sounds very good! Yet all I tried is the USB-DAC: It sounds very refined, shows all the details of the recording (I found some new ones in some old recordings I‘ve heard over and over before) but blends them into a very sweet sounding mix. Kinda like my imagination of a very good tube amplifier. A very good match with my Senn 650.

Toddy

thanks for the quick impressions. Do you have any other equipment to compare it to, or equipment that you've heard before to give even a rough comparison! AAhhhh, so turtuous the wait.

someone please qualify if the dac blows away competitors!
confused.gif

Dec 20, 2005 at 7:35 AM Post #68 of 138
Quote:

Originally Posted by ssingh0
thanks for the quick impressions. Do you have any other equipment to compare it to, or equipment that you've heard before to give even a rough comparison! AAhhhh, so turtuous the wait.

someone please qualify if the dac blows away competitors!
confused.gif

For a very short comparison with PC MkII take a look at Sisyphos‘ My new ARIA has arrived thread

Toddy

Dec 20, 2005 at 11:03 PM Post #70 of 138
Hi Jan,

Have all ARIAs been shipped? I haven't got my shipping notice yet.

Thanks,

Raymond

Dec 20, 2005 at 11:24 PM Post #71 of 138
Quote:

Originally Posted by raylpc
Hi Jan,

Have all ARIAs been shipped? I haven't got my shipping notice yet.

Thanks,

Raymond

Hi Jan, will all customers receive an e-mail when their Aria ships? I would appreciate knowing when mine goes out the door too. Kent

Dec 20, 2005 at 11:26 PM Post #72 of 138
Jan will let you know I'm sure.

Dec 21, 2005 at 12:32 AM Post #73 of 138
Dear Headfellows,

Unfortunately the checking of each amps takes more time than I estimated and I don't want to rush on this one.

Moreover, last week I also was confronted with a major computer crash (hard-disk failure).

As a result I did not manage to get all amps shipped by last monday. I'm very sorry.

All people will get a note as soon as their amp has been shipped. Please be patient. If all goes well all orders will have been served by the end of this week. No promises though. This one is really killing me.

Cheers

Jan

Dec 21, 2005 at 3:34 AM Post #74 of 138
No problem Jan. I bought one as a Christmas present for my Mom but I'm happy printing out a picture of it and putting it in an empty box (maybe with a stack of notebooks or something to make it reasonably heavy). Sounds mean but she did the same thing with my first computer when I was 10 or so, apparently it was on backorder or something at the time. An IBM PS/1.

Dec 21, 2005 at 3:42 PM Post #75 of 138
No problem here either
smily_headphones1.gif
Take your time, Jan. I would rather have my ARIA carefully checked by you than having it rushed out. It won't make it here in Canada by Chrismas anyway. Thanks, Jan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back