Meier-Audio third jubileum sales. Buy yourself the new CORDA ARIA!
Oct 27, 2005 at 9:35 PM Post #4 of 138
I'm in.

biggrin.gif

Nov 4, 2005 at 8:53 AM Post #7 of 138
Dear Naris,

> Will you be posting here every so often to let us know how many of these are left?

Sorry, but I won't. However, there should be enough amps available till the end of December.

Cheers

Jan

Nov 16, 2005 at 10:38 PM Post #9 of 138
*Waiting* ...for No.19!!!!!

Nov 21, 2005 at 12:38 AM Post #10 of 138
Hi Jan:

I have a question: if I order the Aria within the next week, is it likely that I will receive it by say, December 20th? I'm only asking because I will not be living in my current apartment after December 20th; instead, I will go to my parents' house and live there till the middle of January. So if I won't receive the Aria by the 20th of December, I will most likely have it shipped to my parents' house. I know you must be busy, but I would just like to see if you have a rough estimate.

Nov 28, 2005 at 6:23 PM Post #12 of 138
Dear Headfellows,

I'm told that the amplifiers will be shipped to my place this week. If all goes well I should be able to start shipping by the beginning or middle of next week. No promises though.

For special wishes on shipping please contact me by mail.

Cheers

Jan

Dec 2, 2005 at 7:50 PM Post #14 of 138
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jan Meier
Dear Headfellows,

I'm told that the amplifiers will be shipped to my place this week. If all goes well I should be able to start shipping by the beginning or middle of next week. No promises though.

For special wishes on shipping please contact me by mail.

Cheers

Jan

!!! : ]

grace 901's void needs to bef filled.

Dec 3, 2005 at 3:41 PM Post #15 of 138
I paid for mine yesterday, Jan's note stated:

"Yesterday I got a note from the manufacturer that the amps will be send on monday or tuesday. It will take around 5 days to my place. Next amps have to be checked and shipping will start."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back