Meier Audio Porta Corda MkII Group Buys (One for U.S., One for Europe)
Dec 22, 2004 at 12:55 PM Post #392 of 470
Thanks for the update Jude, we all know u are a busy man but its still nice to see some update..
Cheers

Dec 23, 2004 at 3:25 PM Post #396 of 470
paid via paypal/echeque too. thanks.

Dec 23, 2004 at 6:49 PM Post #399 of 470
Quote:

Originally Posted by radicaltothemax
So it look like us Canadians have 10 people now.

Any word on when a shipment might be comming out?

Canada Update: To keep costs as low as possible, the shipment of the amps from Germany to Canada will likely happen just after the order deadline (2004-12-31). The reason is because it doesn't look like there are going to be many more than ten units going specifically to Canada, so it'd make more sense to ship them all at once, rather than having four or five stragglers that have to be sent separately.

Europe Update: Depending on how the incoming European orders look between now and Friday, we may have Jan simply ship the remainder of European-market amps to PeterR after the order deadline, to keep shipping costs as low as possible.

U.S.A. Update: The first batch of 40 amps has arrived, and I've started assembling the little shipping boxes that Jan Meier included with them. I won't be able to ship these until after Christmas, due to a fully booked personal schedule from now until then. We'll likely be able to fit the remainder of the U.S.A./international orders into one shipment to me, so the second batch may be the final batch, and so may not leave Germany for these shores until just after the order deadline.

International Update: I still have to contact several of you with final price estimates. Again, your amps will go out with the final U.S.A. batch.

b.gif

Dec 23, 2004 at 7:31 PM Post #400 of 470
Sweet, thanks for the U.S. update, Jude! I'm sure everyone understands the personal calendar thing around this time. Enjoy your Xmas, and thanks again to you and Jan for making this happen!

Dec 23, 2004 at 10:31 PM Post #402 of 470
Hi Jude, thanks for the update.
Near as I can tell I am #40 on the US list. Does this concur with your count?

I'm ready - I have my batteries, a 24v linear regulated supply, mini to rca cable, Mini to 1/4" adapter. Very curious to hear this amp ...

Thanks to Jude, Jan, and others involved in making this group buy possible (I bet Jan broke all previous month sales records :wink:

Happy holidays,
David
p.s. if you don't reply till after Christmas I'll understand. In addition to the normal busy schedule this time of year my kitchen faucet just died, and I had to go rescue my wife in her broken down car. Plus I'm way overloaded at work. Funny how things just pile up sometimes (usually around "holidays")

Take care. My best to you and your's

Dec 23, 2004 at 11:15 PM Post #403 of 470
Whooohooo, its getting closer now..its moving..thanks for th update Jude
Jan send those amps our way!!!
etysmile.gif

Dec 24, 2004 at 6:06 AM Post #404 of 470
Thanks again Jan and Jude.

You guys sure have made about 70 or so people happy with your hard work over the busy holidays. Your efforts sure emphasize the "Giving Spirit" that many people only give lip service to. Thanks again and Happy Holidays.

etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back