Meier Audio Porta Corda MkII Group Buys (One for U.S., One for Europe)
Dec 11, 2004 at 5:21 AM Post #226 of 470
G'day Blokes,

I leave in the world's smallest continent, but the world's largest island.
eek.gif

We are a democratic nation, small in population, but a friendly people welcoming others from all corners of the globe.
tongue.gif

We do our best to help others (South Africa in the Boer War, France in the First World War, Great Britain in the Second World War, the Yanks in Vietnam, even though we didn't start any of them, or were involved in what started them).
cool.gif

We are an inventive nation, numbering among our products the backyard Hills Hoist clothesline, the Victa lawnmover, and the stump-jump plough.
icon10.gif

We are an importing nation (hopefully Porta Corda Mk11's) and an exporting nation (Kylie Minogue, Rolf Harris, Nicole Kidman, Mel Gibson, the Bee Gees {kinda}, Greg Norman and Lauren Jackson).
smily_headphones1.gif

But we're not in Europe, USA or Canada.

Can we get to order one, too?

eggosmile.gif

Dec 11, 2004 at 5:34 AM Post #228 of 470
Quote:

Originally Posted by ckatili
....I sent the payment through Paypal two days ago but I have not received any notification. Should we receive one?

I suggest watching the list. If you PayPal'd me (or Trevor and you're in Canada), and you got a successful notification of payment from PayPal, then your name will appear on the list. If you see a couple of list updates go by after you make your payment, then give me a PM.

Dec 11, 2004 at 5:38 AM Post #229 of 470
Quote:

Originally Posted by qbe
G'day Blokes....

....we're not in Europe, USA or Canada.

Can we get to order one, too?

For those not in those regions, I'm working those out individually, as far as shipping costs go, etc. I'll probably end up handling those from the U.S.

PM me if you're not in the Europe, USA or Canada. Give me a day or two to respond.

Dec 11, 2004 at 11:10 AM Post #231 of 470
Oh so anxious!
rs1smile.gif
Really can't wait. These will be some nice holidays indeed.

Dec 11, 2004 at 5:28 PM Post #234 of 470
A followup to ckatili's post:

I plan on hooking up the amp initially to my Creative LIVE card but plan on getting the Emu 0404. As ckatili said, will I need any special cables to hook them up? And if there's any problems with my proposed setup. Thanks again!

P.S. any review links would be nice.

tongue.gif

Dec 11, 2004 at 10:27 PM Post #236 of 470
Just wanted to let you guys know the first European batch of 18 amps has arrived at my place in the meantime. I'm going to start packing them up tomorrow and if all goes well I'll ship them next week.
I must say I'm quite impressed, that's one sweet little amp. Hmm, anybody down for a Prehead groupbuy?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 11, 2004 at 10:52 PM Post #238 of 470
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterR
Just wanted to let you guys know the first European batch of 18 amps has arrived at my place in the meantime.

WOOT! Is there my name on number 2?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Dec 12, 2004 at 12:01 AM Post #240 of 470
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterR
Just wanted to let you guys know the first European batch of 18 amps has arrived at my place in the meantime. I'm going to start packing them up tomorrow and if all goes well I'll ship them next week.
I must say I'm quite impressed, that's one sweet little amp. Hmm, anybody down for a Prehead groupbuy?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Is my name on the list somewhere, too? *sigh*
Paypal transaction is completed but I'm still "pending" in the post for some reason :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back