Meier Audio Porta Corda MkII Group Buys (One for U.S., One for Europe)
Dec 10, 2004 at 12:59 AM Post #211 of 470
Canadian buyers

Please make sure to include your Head-Fi user name within the comments section. This is necessary to add your name to the paid list.

The Porta Corda mk.II is an excellent amplifier, and this is a -great- chance to get one. Don't miss out!

Cheers!

Trevor

Dec 10, 2004 at 1:04 AM Post #212 of 470
Trevor, there is no comments section for the paypal form as there is for the US paypal form. I think its an option in the billing form that you have to pick.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 10, 2004 at 1:09 AM Post #213 of 470
Quote:

Originally Posted by dffman2001
Trevor, there is no comments section for the paypal form as there is for the US paypal form. I think its an option in the billing form that you have to pick.
smily_headphones1.gif

dffman2001,

You'll find the actual field on the actual payment page. You enter your username in that blank field and then press the PayPal button.

Let me know if it's not working for you.

Dec 10, 2004 at 1:12 AM Post #214 of 470
Hey Jude, I did that but it still isn't there. I tried it with the US form and it is there. There may be something wrong with the page because the page is set at a different width ~1500 pixels and nothing on the edge.

Dec 10, 2004 at 1:19 PM Post #218 of 470
US/1
Paypal sent!

-Keith

Dec 11, 2004 at 2:29 AM Post #224 of 470
Hi all,
Just joining this forum and it has been very educational and helpful.

I have been contemplating on purchasing a headphone amp for quite some time, now, the search is over.
biggrin.gif
I am glad that I stumble to this deal while I shop around.

US/1

I sent the payment through Paypal two days ago but I have not received any notification. Should we receive one?

Primarily, I am going to use the amp for listening through a soundcard (either from PC or laptop). Do I need to purchase a special cable to connect to soundcard?
Or, if there is a review for this amp, it will be useful for me to learn more about it.

Thanks to Jude and Jan for the help.

Dec 11, 2004 at 4:59 AM Post #225 of 470
Quote:

Originally Posted by ckatili
I sent the payment through Paypal two days ago but I have not received any notification. Should we receive one?

You're on the list here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back