Meier Audio Porta Corda MkII Group Buys (One for U.S., One for Europe)
Dec 6, 2004 at 5:55 PM Post #151 of 470
Quote:

Originally Posted by Young&Foolish
Is it more efficient in terms of currency costs for you to receive dollars or euros? Either way I get hit with conversion costs from £ sterling, so it doesn't make much difference to me.

Edit: If your PayPal account is in dollars then I'll pay in dollars. So much for minimising risk as the dollar plunges in value.
biggrin.gif

If you're £ sterling, then I'd prefer if you chose Euro (if you haven't already made your payment using USD). Thanks for asking. Good question.

Dec 6, 2004 at 5:56 PM Post #152 of 470
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enricht
.. but Headfi might have ... err.. my mouse might have...

Well my question is...

Why all the wasted PayPal fees.

Why dont all of us PayPal Jan directly? And then he will have a list of people who have paid, in which case he'll ship to the distributors?

(... I'm not too sure myself : )

Because Jan isn't profiting from this group buy, this is being done so as not to burden him further with having to track who paid and who didn't. Despite the added transaction costs, it's still a very good deal for us.

Dec 6, 2004 at 8:02 PM Post #154 of 470
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude
If you're £ sterling, then I'd prefer if you chose Euro (if you haven't already made your payment using USD). Thanks for asking. Good question.

OK Thanks. I've paid in Euros.

Dec 6, 2004 at 8:02 PM Post #155 of 470
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude
Okay, Eric, I appreciate your input, but I would like the usernames. I want to be able to tie it to the list I created from this thread.

I wasn't sure and since you seem to organize everything so well, I thought maybe it was be design. Even though I sent you a PM with my details, I started thinking about all of those messages piling up in your inbox. Enougha my yappin'! Carry on.

Dec 6, 2004 at 9:09 PM Post #156 of 470
Okay, the pay page now has a username field. Of course, those of you who already submitted payment, you're all set, and I'll pull your usernames from this thread (Ugh!) and from the many PM's I now have (Double-ugh! I'm the one to blame, of course).

So, for those paying from this point forward, please enter your username in the appropriate Group Buy field first, and then press the logo button for that Group Buy.

Dec 7, 2004 at 1:31 AM Post #160 of 470
any other payment method aside from paypal? how about bidpay.com?

Dec 7, 2004 at 2:15 PM Post #163 of 470
Hi Jude,

For those of us who've paid when will the amps be sent out? I didn't expect to have to pay until after the closing date of 30/12/04 but now I have is there any chance the amps will be sent out in time for the Christmas holidays?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back