Meier Audio Porta Corda MkII Group Buys (One for U.S., One for Europe)
Dec 15, 2004 at 12:34 PM Post #286 of 470
Could we get an update on the paid list just so that I know my payment was received and identified. I'm planning to go offline on Friday morning for the rest of the year.
biggrin.gif
It would be nice to know there wasn't problems before that.

Dec 15, 2004 at 12:42 PM Post #287 of 470
Quote:

Originally Posted by Young&Foolish
I received my PCII this morning. That's 2 days delivery time from Germany to the United Kingdom. Many thanks PeterR for a great packaging effort.
600smile.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by StevieDvd
Thanks Peter, Jan & Jude

Wife phone to ask what I'd ordered from Germany so I've a new amp waiting for me when I get home tonight. So no working till 11pm tonight then!

I can't wait to get home. Maybe there's a nice little "surprise" waiting for me too. I don't live in the UK but maybe there's still hope
biggrin.gif

Dec 15, 2004 at 2:08 PM Post #289 of 470
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheraw
Got mine too today, many thanks to PeterR
smily_headphones1.gif

edit: You probably have one waiting for you Routa, as I live in Espoo

More good news
biggrin.gif

Dec 15, 2004 at 2:28 PM Post #291 of 470
Got mine today too, many thanks Peter. Now I just gotta get a pair of headphones
rolleyes.gif

Dec 15, 2004 at 2:52 PM Post #294 of 470
I just placed my order via PayPal..a few questions please;

What is the expected delivery time? I am Stateside.

what is the reference to the 120 ohm adapter? do I need one? I use Senns 580's

Thanks for any replies!

Dec 15, 2004 at 3:41 PM Post #296 of 470
Quote:

Originally Posted by MartinJ
I know how it is. Still waiting here. Maybe on Thursday- Friay I will get mine.

Think of us folks overseas. The wait is killing me! Not really, actually, but it will be nice to get it.

I expect to start seeing lots of post in the "Porta Corda II First Impressions" thread.

Dec 15, 2004 at 3:57 PM Post #297 of 470
Yes, for the U.S., have the units shipped out to paid buyers yet? If it's not an imposition, a shipping status update would be appreciated.

I guess with the Euro deliveries made, we now have "international amp envy".
tongue.gif

thx, - walkman666

Dec 15, 2004 at 4:03 PM Post #298 of 470
Quote:

Originally Posted by walkman666
Yes, for the U.S., have the units shipped out to paid buyers yet? If it's not an imposition, a shipping status update would be appreciated.

I guess with the Euro deliveries made, we now have "international amp envy".
tongue.gif

thx, - walkman666

Shipping update:
  1. They haven't even arrived in the U.S. yet, and there won't be enough in the first batch to fulfill all U.S. orders (it will take a second and maybe a third batch).
  2. I'm going to be out of the office until Thursday, so even if they arrive today, they won't start shipping earlier than Friday/the weekend. But, again, I don't even know if they'll be in the U.S. by then. I'll update when they arrive.

Dec 15, 2004 at 4:04 PM Post #299 of 470
If you go back a couple pages, Jude said he'll be recieving the amps in about 10 days (which was a few days ago), so it's most likely is still not at Jude's doors. With that in mind, it'll probably be 1-2 more weeks until everyone in the US gets theirs.
eek.gif
icon10.gif

Update: OMG, Jude beat me to it!
eggosmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back