Meier-Audio fourth jubileum action. PCB’s for HA-1 II and CROSS-1 for free!!
Mar 3, 2006 at 10:59 PM Post #3 of 21
Sure does! I wish I were handier with a soldering iron...I'd love to build a Corda Cross.

Mar 3, 2006 at 11:31 PM Post #4 of 21
Anyone know if these are still available?
confused.gif

Mar 3, 2006 at 11:35 PM Post #5 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by duchamp
Anyone know if these are still available?
confused.gif

Almost certainly.

Mar 4, 2006 at 1:35 AM Post #6 of 21
I would like one of the Cross-1....sign me in if available Jan....

Mar 4, 2006 at 12:25 PM Post #7 of 21
Dear Headfellows,

Within 5 days I only had 5 people ordering a HA-1 PCB.

Now, within 12 hours suddenly 30+ people want one!!???

As a result these PCB's are no longer available. I'm sorry.

Only CROSS-1 PCB (+ plates) are available anymore.

Cheers

Jan

Mar 4, 2006 at 1:16 PM Post #8 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jan Meier
Within 5 days I only had 5 people ordering a HA-1 PCB.

Now, within 12 hours suddenly 30+ people want one!!???

Only 30+ people after this thread?!

Shocking!!!
basshead.gif

Mar 4, 2006 at 8:16 PM Post #10 of 21
Some of us refrained from requesting PCBs given the limited number available and the fact that we (I in this case) wouldn't have the time or money to build it in the next year and don't want to be a hording PCBs.

Jan, it is amazingly generous of you to offer these PCBs for sale. I had the opportunity to listen to the HA-1 MKII for a couple of months and it is a very musical piece. For the DIY'er the fact that this amp has an on board power supply (of good quality) makes it a slam-dunk great DIY project in my opinion. Everyone who got a board is very lucky.

Regards,

Nate

Mar 4, 2006 at 8:46 PM Post #11 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher
Some of us refrained from requesting PCBs given the limited number available and the fact that we (I in this case) wouldn't have the time or money to build it in the next year and don't want to be a hording PCBs.

That's a shame Nate, I'll be building mine the minute I receive it.... no hoarding here
icon10.gif

Mar 4, 2006 at 9:53 PM Post #12 of 21
In the same spirit as Jan I will likely build it then make a gift of it.It is the "doing" that is the fun part and componant identification to "hear" what is an actual step up and what is wasting loot on designer parts
very_evil_smiley.gif

thanks Jan.a very cool gesture

rick

Mar 4, 2006 at 10:54 PM Post #13 of 21
I am one of the unlucky guys. HA-1 PCB is out of stock, probably forever.
I have another proposal.
IF Jan does not mind, (because HA-1 is completely discontinued.) is it OK to scan the PCB and somehow make copies of it? This way more people can enjoy the project instead of just 17 of us. Yes, and I envy their luck...

Of course if it is violating Jan's copyright, I'll take back what I said.

Mar 5, 2006 at 12:46 AM Post #14 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by diablo9
I am one of the unlucky guys. HA-1 PCB is out of stock, probably forever.
I have another proposal.
IF Jan does not mind, (because HA-1 is completely discontinued.) is it OK to scan the PCB and somehow make copies of it? This way more people can enjoy the project instead of just 17 of us. Yes, and I envy their luck...

Of course if it is violating Jan's copyright, I'll take back what I said.

I do not think that to copy a board for personal use is a violation of copyright, for commercial purposes is a different issue....but anyway this project has been long enough in headwize IIRC, and evne in Jan's pages with the schematics an explanation of the circuit etc...so anybody could copy it with no much trouble for personal use...

Mar 5, 2006 at 1:15 AM Post #15 of 21
emmm, thinking about something...
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back