1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

    Dismiss Notice

Meier-Audio fourth jubileum action. PCB’s for HA-1 II and CROSS-1 for free!!

2
Next
 
Last
  1. Jan Meier Contributor
    Dear Headfellows,

    All is well that ends well!

    (i.e. no PCBs left anymore!)

    :)

    Jan
     
  2. PinkFloyd
    Looks like a superb deal Jan!
     
  3. Skylab Contributor
    Sure does! I wish I were handier with a soldering iron...I'd love to build a Corda Cross.
     
  4. duchamp
    Anyone know if these are still available?[​IMG]
     
  5. Skylab Contributor
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by duchamp
    Anyone know if these are still available?[​IMG]



    Almost certainly.
     
  6. Sovkiller
    I would like one of the Cross-1....sign me in if available Jan....
     
  7. Jan Meier Contributor
    Dear Headfellows,

    Within 5 days I only had 5 people ordering a HA-1 PCB.

    Now, within 12 hours suddenly 30+ people want one!!???

    As a result these PCB's are no longer available. I'm sorry.

    Only CROSS-1 PCB (+ plates) are available anymore.

    Cheers

    Jan
     
  8. Alf
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Jan Meier
    Within 5 days I only had 5 people ordering a HA-1 PCB.

    Now, within 12 hours suddenly 30+ people want one!!???





    Only 30+ people after this thread?!

    Shocking!!! [​IMG]
     
  9. PinkFloyd
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Alf
    Only 30+ people after this thread?!

    Shocking!!! [​IMG]




    An insult even! Only 30?? [​IMG]
     
  10. n_maher Contributor
    Some of us refrained from requesting PCBs given the limited number available and the fact that we (I in this case) wouldn't have the time or money to build it in the next year and don't want to be a hording PCBs.

    Jan, it is amazingly generous of you to offer these PCBs for sale. I had the opportunity to listen to the HA-1 MKII for a couple of months and it is a very musical piece. For the DIY'er the fact that this amp has an on board power supply (of good quality) makes it a slam-dunk great DIY project in my opinion. Everyone who got a board is very lucky.

    Regards,

    Nate
     
  11. PinkFloyd
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by n_maher
    Some of us refrained from requesting PCBs given the limited number available and the fact that we (I in this case) wouldn't have the time or money to build it in the next year and don't want to be a hording PCBs.




    That's a shame Nate, I'll be building mine the minute I receive it.... no hoarding here [​IMG]
     
  12. rickcr42 Contributor
    In the same spirit as Jan I will likely build it then make a gift of it.It is the "doing" that is the fun part and componant identification to "hear" what is an actual step up and what is wasting loot on designer parts [​IMG]

    thanks Jan.a very cool gesture

    rick
     
  13. diablo9
    I am one of the unlucky guys. HA-1 PCB is out of stock, probably forever.
    I have another proposal.
    IF Jan does not mind, (because HA-1 is completely discontinued.) is it OK to scan the PCB and somehow make copies of it? This way more people can enjoy the project instead of just 17 of us. Yes, and I envy their luck...

    Of course if it is violating Jan's copyright, I'll take back what I said.
     
  14. Sovkiller
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by diablo9
    I am one of the unlucky guys. HA-1 PCB is out of stock, probably forever.
    I have another proposal.
    IF Jan does not mind, (because HA-1 is completely discontinued.) is it OK to scan the PCB and somehow make copies of it? This way more people can enjoy the project instead of just 17 of us. Yes, and I envy their luck...

    Of course if it is violating Jan's copyright, I'll take back what I said.




    I do not think that to copy a board for personal use is a violation of copyright, for commercial purposes is a different issue....but anyway this project has been long enough in headwize IIRC, and evne in Jan's pages with the schematics an explanation of the circuit etc...so anybody could copy it with no much trouble for personal use...
     
  15. diablo9
    emmm, thinking about something... [​IMG]
     
2
Next
 
Last

Share This Page