Meier-Audio fourth jubileum action. PCB’s for HA-1 II and CROSS-1 for free!!
Mar 5, 2006 at 6:24 AM Post #16 of 21
too bad I missed the HA pcb's that would have been a fun project, I sent him and email regarding the cross pcb, I really want to try this one!

on a side note, id just like to recognize Jans overwhelming generosity! it seems that every raffle hes doanting an amp, or going out of his way to give back to our community! in fact everytime I turn around it seems he's doing something for us

Mar 5, 2006 at 3:06 PM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
That's a shame Nate, I'll be building mine the minute I receive it.... no hoarding here
icon10.gif

Only so many hours in a day and dollars in the wallet my friend. I've got two major projects in the works right now which are taxing my brain and wallet to the max
very_evil_smiley.gif

And Rick, I think that's massively cool of you to offer to build it and then gift it. Someone's going to be very lucky indeed.

Nate

Mar 5, 2006 at 3:43 PM Post #18 of 21
It will be very useful also in the case of the Corda Cross and maybe the HA-1 as well, to know where to get the right switches and rotary switches, jacks etc...all of them are board mounted, and the board was drilled for those particular switches models. Mabe the part numbers for those at least and where to get them from, maybe a group buy to get all of them together, the resistors and caps are pretty standard, but the rest we do not know what kind are, if any member has any info about that will be really appreciated, OK???

Mar 5, 2006 at 5:10 PM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovkiller
It will be very useful also in the case of the Corda Cross and maybe the HA-1 as well, to know where to get the right switches and rotary switches, jacks etc...all of them are board mounted, and the board was drilled for those particular switches models. Mabe the part numbers for those at least and where to get them from, maybe a group buy to get all of them together, the resistors and caps are pretty standard, but the rest we do not know what kind are, if any member has any info about that will be really appreciated, OK???

All here sov

Mar 5, 2006 at 7:39 PM Post #20 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
All here sov

Not that is not what I'm talking about Mike, I know about this list of course, but these are just the values of the components and the names, but where to get them??? In other words what I was looking for is a list with the part numbers, from Mouser of MCM, or any other distributor, like many times we have seen here or in headwize, let's say, Mouser part number this and that for the switches, or MCM this and that for the switch, of course the resistors and caps are really simple any will carry them, but the switches are very especific unless you don't want to use them mounted on the board, this way you could use any, but I do want ot use the board....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back