Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2011 at 10:14 AM Post #496 of 2,335

Spiders...

Oct 5, 2011 at 12:11 PM Post #497 of 2,335

Oct 5, 2011 at 1:11 PM Post #498 of 2,335

Quote:
Yea screw it im staying in the states 

Or Canada. The cold pretty much annihilates anything poisonous except for a couple plants that might leave you with an itchy rash for a day or two (or just wear pants instead of trampling through the brush naked and avoid the problem altogether). Sure beats flying poisonous spiders and drop bears
rolleyes.gif

Oct 5, 2011 at 1:22 PM Post #499 of 2,335

Quote:
Or Canada. The cold pretty much annihilates anything poisonous except for a couple plants that might leave you with an itchy rash for a day or two (or just wear pants instead of trampling through the brush naked and avoid the problem altogether). Sure beats flying poisonous spiders and drop bears
rolleyes.gif

I heard you canadians have to fight a bear when you turn 18, is this correct?

Oct 5, 2011 at 1:29 PM Post #500 of 2,335
Del Taco is fast food, I think only on the west coast of the US. They are about as common as a McDonald's out here. They actually have an October special of unlimited 39 cent tacos everyday at any hour so you know that place is gonna be packed this month. But I have to tell you they don't really serve tacos but gringo tacos so although I go there a lot and food is pretty good, they don't really even come close to some random taco stand in LA or better yet some dog/donkey/chupacabra tacos in Tijuana. Oh and btw since I'm guessing you're not of latin descent how were your taco-craps 
biggrin.gif
?
Quote:

Hey your signature says "Powered by Tacos" have you had dinner at Del Taco in Las Vegas? When I was there I was powered by bean and cheese burritos for $1.80 each I think it was Lol who says Vegas is expensive.

Oct 5, 2011 at 2:55 PM Post #501 of 2,335

Quote:
I heard you canadians have to fight a bear when you turn 18, is this correct?

Yes... though in all fairness, Winnie is kind of a pushover.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winnie-the-Pooh

Oct 11, 2011 at 12:59 AM Post #505 of 2,335

Oct 12, 2011 at 11:54 AM Post #506 of 2,335

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back