Meet in Vienna/Austria on April 14th 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2018 at 8:03 AM Post #16 of 42
One month to go, wooo :ksc75smile:

Just as an information for all of you, i am soon getting started with my first "serious" DIY project.
I will build a speaker tap to headphones adapterbox based on these instructions.

https://robrobinette.com/RobinetteBox.htm

I have all the parts already in house, just need to wait for my custom case to be laser cut in the workshop at my company :)
If all goes by plan and I manage to finish it before the meet i will take it with me.

That means everyone that always wanted to try his speaker amp with his headphones, this MIGHT be your chance :beerchug:

I will keep you updated on the progress!

Apr 5, 2018 at 4:13 AM Post #17 of 42
I miss the begin time :)

How many register for this meeting coming in till today?

Apr 5, 2018 at 10:06 AM Post #19 of 42
I want to bring Jan Meiers Corda -ff headphone amp - but I need a source (CD Player or other + DAC).

Apr 5, 2018 at 10:21 AM Post #21 of 42
How many want coming? The feedback here is poor.
Gives another postings about the meeting in german forums too?

Apr 5, 2018 at 11:29 AM Post #23 of 42
I will try to bring my recently purchased Audio GD DAC-19 (2016 version) Multibit DAC along with my trusty NFB1-AMP, source will be the spdif out of my L&P L3 DAP, If the coax cable i will build over the Weekend works that is :p

Apr 5, 2018 at 6:40 PM Post #25 of 42
Will join as well.

Apr 9, 2018 at 3:41 AM Post #28 of 42
If first-timers (and lurkers :p) are welcome I'd be glad to join as well. I'll try to bring some of my gear as well.

Of course they are welcome. Please feel free to contact me anytime before or at the meet in case you have any questions. Looking forward to meet you next Saturday

Apr 11, 2018 at 10:59 AM Post #29 of 42
Hey, i have a question/request.

Will there bei Standard power cables (like for PC) available at the venue?

The cables behind my rack are a complete mess, would love to NOT get the power cords out of there...

Would need three, if possible :)

Apr 11, 2018 at 11:11 AM Post #30 of 42
Hey, i have a question/request.

Will there bei Standard power cables (like for PC) available at the venue?

The cables behind my rack are a complete mess, would love to NOT get the power cords out of there...

Would need three, if possible :)

I have several of those (Kaltgerätekabel in german) and can bring some along. Costs extra of course :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back