1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Meet in Vienna/Austria on April 14th 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
1 2
  1. HirschiAUT
    @plakat I would really appretiate it!

As compensation i will try to bring some of my first self made Bacon, if it is done until saturday that is :p

Chances are high though, eh? :)

IMG_20180406_051040976.jpg

2. ampair
    One day to go, folks...
    Unfortunately I'll be leaving the meet quite early this time, as I have to attend a scouting event :cry:
    I just hope I'll get a taste of that bacon... mmmmhhhh...

2018-04-13 17.22.03.jpg

3. HirschiAUT
    I will arrive around 2pm as always, so there should be enough time to taste :)

One more thing, unfortunately the speaker taps adapter Box is NOT done :frowning2:
    I have all the parts laying around but the chassis cant be made atm, too much "important" stuff to do the guys at the company said... :p

Anyways, I really look forward to meet all of you again, cheers!

4. ampair
    How dare they, to keep you away from where your heart is xD
    See you tomorrow at 2 then!

Btw: tonight there's a big party at our building, so tomorrow you might stumble upon a few of my colleagues cleaning up the place. Treat them in a friendly way, they are the reason we get the Kontaktraum for free :wink:

Edit: just to be clear, the party is at the ground floor, not in our venue...

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  5. HirschiAUT
    OK, one last teaser for yall :)
    Oh and please dont expect it to be a lot, family and friends are in line as well, but i'll make sure everyone gets a chance to taste!

IMG_20180413_214645818.jpg

FritzS likes this.
  6. RAFA
    Sorry Jungs. Due family demands/issues -_- I will not be able to participate tomorrow.

I hope you will have a nice day and please make some photos!

7. xxx1313
    Looking forward to seeing you today. I will bring my HD800S with Dekoni pads and some water from Scotland. :wink:

8. plakat
    @ampair I remember how the upper floors can look like when there's a party at the ground floor :wink:

@RAFA sorry to hear that... see you next time then!

@xxx1313 Scotish water to... clean the pads I guess :wink:

I'm in the final stages of packing up. Current plan says something about arrival around 1pm-2pm.

9. plakat
  10. jaco61
    I appreciated the time a lot twith you all at the meeting! It was my first one and sure not my last :wink:
    Very familiar athmosphere, informative and funny talks .. a big thank you guys for all the phones and amps/dacs I could test nearby
    Truly inspiring and informative event at a perfect location too!

11. FritzS
    Very hungry 'wolves' ate that quickly :bacon:

Thanks for this delicacies!

PS: Some new photos are on:
    https://www.head-fi.org/threads/head-fi-meet-vienna-april-14th-2018.877286/

As far as I know - this thread will closed soon.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
First

Back
1 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.